No announcement yet.

ScanPlus ECS Scandoubler for Amiga 500, 500 plus, Amiga 1500 and Amiga 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale ScanPlus ECS Scandoubler for Amiga 500, 500 plus, Amiga 1500 and Amiga 2000

ScanPlus ECS is a internal Scandoubler for the Amiga 500, 500 Plus and Amiga 2000 (not Amiga 3000). The advantage of the internal ScanPlus ECS is that it will allow you to connect to a standard VGA monitor weather that be a traditional (best) CRT experience or a flat screen monitor or TV with VGA connector.

Brand new: £115 inc UK tracked shipping (was £99, increase due to extra import and shipping charges) (Overseas shipping also available).

Further details below:

https://www.amigapassion.co.uk/produ...0-scandoubler/

Thanks!

Last edited by RetroPassion; 16 September 2020, 22:04.
    Commodore Amiga Recapping and minor repairs to the entire Commodore Amiga range also Apple, Sega, Nintendo consoles and computers. - Check out our work on Facebook, Instagram and our website - www.retropassion.co.uk

Declaring interest if still available

Comment

Hello,

I have one left however its £115 plus overseas shipping.

Thanks!

Steve
      Commodore Amiga Recapping and minor repairs to the entire Commodore Amiga range also Apple, Sega, Nintendo consoles and computers. - Check out our work on Facebook, Instagram and our website - www.retropassion.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

Declaring interest in the last one, if its still there!

Thanks,

Kevin.

Comment

HI! Sorry none left, when we have stock we will update this thread

Thanks!

Comment

Hi buddy as a temp solution what about stocking the pi to hdmi with a flat cable for terrible fire users. That's if you don't already...

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
            ZX Spectrum Plus;Gaming Ryzen 7 PC; A4000 Cyberstorm MK2 128MB, MNT ZZ9000, Fast ATA.PS4,Pie3 in C64 case, MISTer, Ryzen 5 3500 PC. A500 RGB-HDMI v2 TF536. a600 Vampire V2 ecs v2 604n. I really really don't need more, or maybe I do!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cugar124 View Post
              Hi buddy as a temp solution what about stocking the pi to hdmi with a flat cable for terrible fire users. That's if you don't already...

Noted

Comment

Originally posted by cugar124 View Post

Does that work??? I'm putting together an A500+ and have the Pi to HDMI stuff, and was eyeing a TF536. But was told here that there's no way they'll fit:

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1008932

(Also, 'ello Steve! Looking forward to my Zipstik and Miggy Mouse!)

Comment