AmigaOS 3.2 has been released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale AmigaOS 3.2 has been released

Its official AmigaOS 3.2 has been released, we are awaiting stock to arrive and will be offering licenced bundles including a kickstart burn service.

Prices start from £12.99 for the AmigaOS 3.2 burn service and from £37.99 for a fully licenced AmigaOS 3.2 bundle which includes physical kickstart, we can also offered pre-configured CF cards (4GB, 8Gb, 16Gb, 32GB) with AmigaOS 3.2 installed.

Full details are on our website.

https://www.retropassion.co.uk/produ...ory/amigaos32/

Thanks!!!
    Commodore Amiga Recapping and minor repairs to the entire Commodore Amiga range also Apple, Sega, Nintendo consoles and computers. - Check out our work on Facebook, Instagram and our website - www.retropassion.co.uk

Sent you a PM
    Amiga A1200 (Vampire V2) - Vampire V4 SA - PC Engine Everdrive - C64 SD2IEC
    What did the barista call her face mask? A coughy filter!

Comment

Replied
      Originally posted by miggymad View Post
      Sent you a PM
      Commodore Amiga Recapping and minor repairs to the entire Commodore Amiga range also Apple, Sega, Nintendo consoles and computers. - Check out our work on Facebook, Instagram and our website - www.retropassion.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by miggymad View Post
        Sent you a PM
        please avoid statements like "PM Sent", use statements like "Interest Declared" and in which item / service your interested in.

thanks
        Last edited by Sardine; 14 May 2021, 22:42.

Comment

Already have a 1D4 mainboard with RP for recapping and 3.1.4 ROM upgrade. Sent PM to change the 3.1.4 ROMs to OS 3.2 instead

No harm, no foul
          Last edited by miggymad; 14 May 2021, 23:11.

Comment

great stuff.

would be interesting to know what is actually changed, is it just bug fixes or new features ??

can you still boot from a floppy disk without it complaining libraries are missing.

Comment

@Sardine

Here you go matey, fill ya boots

https://www.hyperion-entertainment.c...-and-available

Comment

@RetroPassion

Interested in 3.2 CD and ROMs for a 4000D.

Can you let me know when you've got them in stock please?

Comment

Sure, we are expecting the shipment in the next 2 weeks. However the backorders are quickly catching up with the stock we ordered...

Thanks!

Steve

Comment

Steve, i've placed my order for the 3.2 cd today, just wondered if you knew, is it a pressed cd or is a cdr with a label?

Comment

Originally posted by scrappysphinx View Post
                      Steve, i've placed my order for the 3.2 cd today, just wondered if you knew, is it a pressed cd or is a cdr with a label?
                      Hi as far as we are aware its a pressed CD

Comment

Originally posted by davideo View Post
                        @RetroPassion

Interested in 3.2 CD and ROMs for a 4000D.

Can you let me know when you've got them in stock please?
                        I've just placed my order

Comment

Thank you!!!

Comment

I got questions about Hard drive Amiga OS 3.2 and if I order it as does it mean I need AMIGA OS 3.2 Rom Chip?

Will all games work on Amiga OS 3.2 Rom Chip?
                            http://www.flashtro.com/
                            http://www.retro-remakes.net/
                            http://www.ultimateamiga.co.uk

Comment

will there be a download available for the CD ? or do we have to wait for the "real" CDs to be shipped?

Comment