Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slowly updating online store

Hi, all
    Because of the "big haul" of stuff I Got over the weekend, and the fact I have another load coming this weekend, I am slowly loading stuff up on the online store. I would love to keep it all but it is beginning to look like a horder lives in this tiny 1 bedroom Apartment.
    Please keep in mind, much of the stuff is "untested" as of yet, but I am always willing to help out.
    Yes, I AM selling empty boxes for just the price of shipping for those extreme collectors out there.
    If you see anything that is not listed yet in the photos, be sure to drop a e-mail or PM for a quote or to see if I want to keep it. I would love to keep the A4000, but I am literally running out of room here. LOL

Mods please change my status to "private Trader" if possible
    My new blog at http://amigalounge.com is Amiga browsing friendly, stop on by for cool tech news with a geeky slant.Youtube video channel is Glenvdb1. My prices go UP once something is tested and verified working, your opportunity to save money on Untested "As is" merchandise. my things are now only posted for a week at a time,I am a Smoker

Originally posted by quarkx View Post
    Noted - I'll put in a request to a senior Mod.

Dave G

Comment

Originally posted by davideo View Post

Dave G
      Thanks a whole bunch
      My new blog at http://amigalounge.com is Amiga browsing friendly, stop on by for cool tech news with a geeky slant.Youtube video channel is Glenvdb1. My prices go UP once something is tested and verified working, your opportunity to save money on Untested "As is" merchandise. my things are now only posted for a week at a time,I am a Smoker

Comment

Thank you for the heads up. I have a question that I am going to shoot over to you in a PM.

Comment

It is come to my attention that the e-mail link on the site doesn't work for some people. if you are having issues the e-mail address is amiga (at) amigalounge dot com. or you can always get me at glenvdb (at) hotmail dot com.

sorry for any inconvenience, I though I updated all the links, but it seems like Dreamweaver has reverted them.

Sorry the Cybervision card is NOT for sale. I have been searching forever to find any graphics card that Did NOT involve selling a kidney. sorry. but the A4000 does come with the Warp Engine.

Comment

thanks for the info in regards to my question. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathanieltolbert View Post
              thanks for the info in regards to my question. I really appreciate it.
              Sorry Nathaniel for the last post, it was not meant as a shot at you, I was trying to be funny, not snotty.

Comment

Got a few Games scanned and listed, Slowly, its coming

Comment

Originally posted by davideo View Post

Dave G
                  Thanks a whole bunch
                  PM on its way to you.

Dave G

Comment

I didn't take anything personally. If I was in your position and I happened to get a Cybervision 64 like you, I would hold onto it as well. They are supposed to be very very good. Only surpassed by the BVision for Zorro II/III original RTG cards from what I hear. So don't apologize you did and said nothing wrong, at least in my view.

Comment

More Games and software uploaded!
                      Ami-back Tools
                      Deluxe Music
                      Patch Meister
                      infestation
                      Aquaventure
                      their finest hour
                      yesterday:
                      Wings
                      The Colony
                      Theme Park Adventure
                      Myst
                      Theater of Death
                      all boxed, more on the way, as scanning boxes takes time.

Comment

*snaps fingers*

Private Trader status is now yours, good sir!
                        Thinking about accelerating your A1200? Check out my buyer's guide.

Projects past and present: Amiga 2000/030 | Amiga 3000/040 | Amiga 4000/060

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLandy View Post
                          *snaps fingers*

Private Trader status is now yours, good sir!
                          cool -thank you
                          now I am l33t club member -lol

Wait- Now I can see a whole bunch more stuff on the site! Like a blind man- I can see now hum.....

Comment

I just wanted to mention, that because of the weather (-20 to-30 during the day)here and the fact that its a 10 block walk to the nearest post office,
                            the shipping will be delayed until Saturday (March 5) its only supposed to warm up to minus 14, but there are orders outstanding (I am not working my regular job, and I will have access to a ride then too).
                            If you ordered from the online store, I am so sorry for the wait guys, but its cold as heak outside!
                            I am just too tired this morning to do a bunch of PM's

It's March of gosh sakes, the weather is usualy on the plus side of zero by now.

Comment

I just wanted to note,
                              almost all of the boxed software is up with the exception of a few sports games, that should be up today. I am getting another collection tomorrow, with a ton of magazines and a system (I am not sure what kind of system yet) so for the best selection, be quick.
                              Hardware is being posted Starting Sunday through next week

Comment