MC68010s, PC floppy adapters, PSX joypad adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC68010s, PC floppy adapters, PSX joypad adapters

OKiez, since Nathan is too lazy to post here (sorry Nathan, but it had be said ) I thought I would do the Amibay community a service by letting you guys know about some great new products he now has available.

I AM NOT SELLING THESE ITEMS. If you are interested, please visit the AmigaManiacs website and email Nathan for a price including postage.

MC68010s both DIP and plcc - $15.00 each.

PC Floppy adapters - use ANY pc floppy drive in your miggy. These are great! A very well designed tiny pcb which plugs into the back of any 3.5" floppy drive and then takes the ribbon and power connectors from the Amiga. Have been using one now (the first one made! ) for several months - works with ALL disks etc, custom boot blocks etc etc. Not sure of the price on these but I believe its around $20.00 each.

PSX Joypad adapters. Yes, the programmable ones made by Paul in the UK. Paul has given Nathan permission (and the code for the eproms) to make these. Use a standard psx joypad as an Amiga joypad, CD32 (all buttons work), Atari ST, C64, Sega MS, Sega MD, Atari 2600 etc etc. Programmable, buttons can be assigned, auto fire etc etc. I have a couple of these and they absolutely rock.

Programmable OSC! 14 pin and 9. These are a tiny pcb that replaced the clock crystal on your Amiga cpu card and can be adjusted infinitely! So if you have ever looked for a 64.5Mhz crystal (for example) and come up trumps, this is for you. Speed can be adjusted between 1mhz and (from memory) 500mhz. Increments can be as little as .1mhz, so the max stable overclock can be set. I have one on the way atm. Will post results when I get to try it out. Again, email Nathan for prices.

Anywho, he has been meaning to put these up on his website (and mention them on Amibay) for months now.... so I did it for him.

He makes a lot of other trendy Amiga gizmos (and is presently working on more).

That is for playstation first type joypads?
    Proud on the classics: A1000-A500-A2000-A600-030-A1200 PPC -A3000D(basic)-A4000D(060)
    Mac Mini 1.45 ghz 1 G RAM MORPHOS 2.6
    Pentium 3 1.4 ghz 512 sdram AROS

Comment

Works on original PSX, PSX dual shock and PS2 dual shock pads!

Comment

Originally posted by abraXXious View Post
        Anywho, he has been meaning to put these up on his website (and mention them on Amibay) for months now.... so I did it for him.
        how are you mate?

did you update the website for him or mentioning it here on AMIbay?
        i just visited his website and cant find listings for the PSX adaptors

maybe i am using a wrong website?

best regards,
        Marcin

---------- Post added at 20:21 ---------- Previous post was at 20:19 ----------

Originally posted by abraXXious View Post
        He makes a lot of other trendy Amiga gizmos (and is presently working on more).
        any other Amiga gizmos he makes that are not listed on his website but my old age stops me from thinking of any?

Comment

Hey there buddy!

Lol, no Im not going to rewrite his website for him - he has not listed them on his website yet, but if you email him from his website he will give you proces and postage estimate.

All the best.

Comment

thank you heaps.

i shall do so shortly, i knew amigamaniac was in process of developing the PSX adapters but his website never listed them and since i wanted to purchase few things from him at the same time... i waited

great news...

Comment

No probs mate, enjoy.

Comment

MC68010sand floppy adapters.. trying to find them on his site. Do you know what heading they would be under?

Comment

Hey there lurch. Sorry, I should have explained better. Nathan has been too busy (read - lazy ) to update his website. These items are not yet listed on his website, and by the time he gets around to listing them, they will probably be sold out.

They ARE available though (I have some of them myself), so if you are interested in any of them please email Nathan via his website. He will then give you up to date pricing including postage.

Comment

Thanks, have dropped him an email. Fingers crossed

Comment

Got in contact with AmigaManiac and bought 2 x 68010 and 2 x floppy adapters. Transferred the money across. 4th of june, was told he would send on the Wednesday/Thursday. It's now 17th of June here, being in Aussie and me in New Zealand seems along time for something to get to me.

I've emailed him but no reply, so thought I'd post here. Will post my updates here, if anyone has contact with him can you give him a nudge for me?

Comment

I have moved this thread to the relevant section.

I have spoken a lot with Nathan in the past and this is a little out of sorts, try contacting again I am sure there is a reason. Unfortunately as this was done outside of AmiBay, theres little we can do in a mediation process.

Alas Nathan's last visit to AmiBay was on the 23rd of December last year, nearly 6 months ago. Perhaps Abraxxious might be able to help you get in contact with Nathan.
                        Flux Mastah' Zee
                        50 L337 1'M W1R3FR4M3

Comment

Have dropped Abraxxious a PM so will see what happens. Posted here because this thread led me to emailing AmigaManiac about the items listed by Abraxxious.

Comment

I asked about the playstation adapter he had parts but needed to start soldering. He was responsive. I do not know him very well, but I noticed that he had a busy life with exams and stuff in the past, it seems to happen he runs out of time..
                            Proud on the classics: A1000-A500-A2000-A600-030-A1200 PPC -A3000D(basic)-A4000D(060)
                            Mac Mini 1.45 ghz 1 G RAM MORPHOS 2.6
                            Pentium 3 1.4 ghz 512 sdram AROS

Comment

I bought a couple of things from his site recently too, I haven't heard a peep yet but ill just sit back and wait and see. He did respond to an email i sent not too long ago so he is still alive!
                              a1200D 1B/030 blizz mk IV 128mb|/Indi AGAMk2/ClassicWB 3.9-8gb CF|| Mega Drive || Snes || NES || Gameboy/Gear!

Comment