MC68010s, PC floppy adapters, PSX joypad adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys,

I have known and dealt with Nathan for quite some time, and so can assure you he is very honest and you WILL receive the goods you have paid for.

HOWEVER, Nathan is also very lazy, irresponsible with time and suffers from severe procrastination! I hope he reads this as I have said these things time and again in the hopes he will sort this out.

@ Lurch - I have tried calling Nathan several times, but he has not answered his phone in two weeks! So I cannot give any update yet. Unfortunately this is not unusual for Nathan. Also, he rarely reads his emails (Im not joking), but DOES respond to them (eventually) when he actually gets around to reading them.

The sad thing is that he makes some nice gear, and is well priced, but his cavalier attitude towards prompt service lets this down - I myself was quoted two weeks to refurb some a4ks... it is now almost 3 months later and I am still waiting...

Anywho, all I can suggest is that you continue to send him emails (he will EVENTUALLY get around to reading them) and just try and be patience. When you do get hold of him, politely let him know what you think of his present level of service.

Comment

I am on his list for 2 floppy adapters
      Not heard from him since the 17th.
      However he did say he had started a new course with long hours.
      He did mention working though his backlog thou
      Amiga 4000D/040, 2/16mb, ide cf, Indi AGA mk2,
      Amiga 600, ACA620EC, 2/9mb, ide cf,
      Ryzen 1600X, 16GB 3200, Evo 960, GTX1070
      www.nebula-design.com

Comment

I have done MANY courses - including advanced geometric development and layout (THAT was a yawn inducer)... but I have yet to come across one involving "long" hours (I consider long hours to be 50+ hours a week consistantly), every course so far has involved about 10-15 hours a week.

I guess if the course was micro neuro surgery there might be long hours involved....

Comment

Originally posted by abraXXious View Post
          I have done MANY courses - including advanced geometric development and layout (THAT was a yawn inducer)... but I have yet to come across one involving "long" hours (I consider long hours to be 50+ hours a week consistantly), every course so far has involved about 10-15 hours a week.

I guess if the course was micro neuro surgery there might be long hours involved....
          10-15 hours a week really is a long time if you still have to live the rest of your life in the gaps!
          Thinking about accelerating your A1200? Check out my buyer's guide.

Projects past and present: Amiga 2000/030 | Amiga 3000/040 | Amiga 4000/060

Comment

....it is? OKiez, so that Im not talking about anyone else...

I personally work in a job where I do between 55 and 65 hours a week. I raise two children, my wife works full time, sometimes at night so I have to watch the kids, cook etc... I do competition shooting every Wednesday night and am in the process of having a investment rental house built...

...yet I still find time to answer the telephone and to return emails. It may take a day or so, but within 48 hours the email has been returned.

Some people are simply disorganised and irresponsible with time.

Comment

He is alive just got an email from him. HE has been lets say otherwise engaged but he is sorting through 100's of emails apparantly
              a1200D 1B/030 blizz mk IV 128mb|/Indi AGAMk2/ClassicWB 3.9-8gb CF|| Mega Drive || Snes || NES || Gameboy/Gear!

Comment

Just got an email from Nathan.
                He has posted my floppy adapters.
                Cant wait to try them out on my A4k
                www.nebula-design.com

Comment

Yikes still waiting for a reply from Nathan.. d'oh..

Comment

My two floppy adaptors arrived today
                    I have tried the floppy adaptors on my A4000 and can confirm that they work as df0: and df1:
                    This was using the original A4000 fdd cable which has some of the wires reversed on the end connector.
                    The two drives I used were a Panasonic JU-257 A607P and a Sony MPF920
                    www.nebula-design.com

Comment