He's back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's back?

There appears to be an update on the front page of Amigamaniac's site. Check it.

http://www.amigamaniac.com/
    Amiga 1000/500/2000/3000/600/1200/4000/CD32, and a C64

he never answered the email i sent a few weeks ago
    a1200D 1B/030 blizz mk IV 128mb|/Indi AGAMk2/ClassicWB 3.9-8gb CF|| Mega Drive || Snes || NES || Gameboy/Gear!

Comment

Originally posted by Skellionz View Post
      he never answered the email i sent a few weeks ago
      He never answered the email I sent a few month ago about the ATX to A3000T Adapter Cable
      CBM AMIGA: 500/600/1000/1200/2000/3000D/A3000T /CD32/A4000T+CSPPC+PicassoIV+Deneb...No CDTV
      CBM: VIC20/C64/C128/C128D/SX64
      ATARI: 65XE/520ST/1040ST

Comment

Some e-mails sended in the last months... no one has been answered....
        I don't know how it will be the third World War. But I do know how it will be the fourth: With sticks and stones.
        Here lies a brave, a formidable adversary and a true man of honor. Rest in peace. 04/21/1918

Comment

I have had email exchanges with him in the last two weeks, always with a speedy reply. Some kind of spam filter problem maybe?

Comment

Me too I had a 1 day response from him 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Great news!!!

I have send e-mail to him again
              I don't know how it will be the third World War. But I do know how it will be the fourth: With sticks and stones.
              Here lies a brave, a formidable adversary and a true man of honor. Rest in peace. 04/21/1918

Comment

Hi again to all

Contacted with him few days a go... Some needed & usefull stuff is coming at home

Thanks a lot Nathan

Comment

Great news!!

Comment

missing?

Im posting here as a newbie and probably out of place but I paid for an item more than 3 weeks ago and have recieved only one initial response to my payment then nothing............. 4 emails now.
                    does anyone know anything re Nathan .
                    I really just want my item and dont want to upset anyone so looking for some help
                    thanks
                    jeremy
                    Vintage Comic books to trade Gold,Silver,Bronze for Amiga items.
                    Gateway PC w/Vista/Linux
                    2 Amiga 500's Rev.5 and 6a.Many mods/peripherals use them every day!
                    2 Dell Dimension XPS 500t's Win98/XP
                    Fujitsu LifeBook 500t Win'95 first puter after my original A500 in 1987.

Comment

Originally posted by jrichards View Post
                      Im posting here as a newbie and probably out of place but I paid for an item more than 3 weeks ago and have recieved only one initial response to my payment then nothing............. 4 emails now.
                      does anyone know anything re Nathan .
                      Nathan has school and such and can be a bit slow at times, but I've never had any real problems.

Waiting for a few items myself right now...

desiv

Comment

I ordered something from his website a week ago and paid via paypal. Besides an automated emailresponse that he checks his emails nothing... how long should one wait?

Comment

You should wait as long as you feel comfortable but you should never wait past the PayPal window for registering a claim. If you do, you no longer have any protection from PayPal.

I've ordered from Nathan in the past but not recently. Hopefully he'll get to you soon. If he doesn't then open a PayPal case.

Heather
                          Promoted to Level II Solder Tech and Hackery Padawan

Comment

All right. Thanks Heather!

Comment

My paypal window is already smashed but I trust that this guy comes up with the goods eventually.
                              CD32 A500

Comment