Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CPUs and FPUs, get in quick! Some real bargains to be had!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da9000 View Post
    Call Tahoe, he will find this book interesting, at least.
    David Bradley made Ctrl+Alt+Del, Gates turn it mandatory
    16 Amigas at home
    3x C= 64
    1 VIC-20
    8 PC (argh) at least one is an AROS/Amithlon unit

Comment

@rkauer & Slayer?

Mein Gott! I received the latest batch of CPUs and FPUs the other day, and would you believe it, those used CQUAD CPUs I was waiting for were also EC versions!

Anyhow, if you want the stinky EC version CPU, you can buy the new or used one from my website (http://www.amigamaniac.com/CPUs_FPUs.html), as I have listed all the CPUs, FPUs and the MMU I have in stock on there. I have set it so that I cannot "over-sell" stock that I don't have, so hopefully it will work, and people won't be able to buy an IC once they are gone

Oh, I also added a few more X to 2.5" & 3.5" HD adapters, as well as a SCSI adapter. There is also ZIP and DIP RAM in stock

Info on the VGA adapters I sell has also been updated...

Nathan

Comment

I think an EC (from Embedded Controller, not "Economy") version will not be my consumer's dream...
        David Bradley made Ctrl+Alt+Del, Gates turn it mandatory
        16 Amigas at home
        3x C= 64
        1 VIC-20
        8 PC (argh) at least one is an AROS/Amithlon unit

Comment

Originally posted by rkauer View Post
          I think an EC (from Embedded Controller, not "Economy") version will not be my consumer's dream...
          He he, yeah. I just said "economy" as in "cheap" version, not to denote what the "EC" means I don't want to teach people the wrong thing though Perhaps I should reword the description on my website.

Comment