Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New goodies added to my website

Hi All,

I have just added some more stuff to my website in the "RGB to PAL or NTSC Adapters" and "CF to IDE Adapters" sections.

"What"? I hear you ask. Well...
    • A TV/Video to VGA adapter - a cheap scan doubling solution (more than doubling really), perfect when used in combination with my V3.0 RGB to PAL/NTSC adapter @ AUD$30
    • Male CF to 2.5" IDE adapter @ AUD$6
    • 2.5" IDE to 2.5" SATA adapter @ AUD$10
    • 3.5" IDE to SATA adapter @ AUD$9
    • Male SD to 3.5" IDE adapter @ AUD$14
    • 8GB CF memory @ AUD$25
    • 8GB TF/Micro SD memory with SD adapter @ AUD$21
    I've also changed the ordering/add to cart buttons to make it easier to order.

The V3.0 RGB adapter is also now offered as a cased option for those that want it.

Anyhow, take a look at http://www.amigamaniac.com

Nathan

Hi Nathan.

Do you have some Agnus 8372B or AB for sale? The ones from A3000 units.
    David Bradley made Ctrl+Alt+Del, Gates turn it mandatory
    16 Amigas at home
    3x C= 64
    1 VIC-20
    8 PC (argh) at least one is an AROS/Amithlon unit

Comment

Time a go I bought one of this:

The V3.0 RGB adapter is also now offered as a cased option for those that want it.
      GREAT device.....

Highly recommended.
      I don't know how it will be the third World War. But I do know how it will be the fourth: With sticks and stones.
      Here lies a brave, a formidable adversary and a true man of honor. Rest in peace. 04/21/1918

Comment

Nathan is a wiz. He is also offering cheap adapters that plug onto the back of a standard pc floppy drive to convert it to miggy - fully compatible with custom boot loaders etc.

Comment

@abraXXious

I don't see this adapter... You can tell me where is it?

Thanks
          I don't know how it will be the third World War. But I do know how it will be the fourth: With sticks and stones.
          Here lies a brave, a formidable adversary and a true man of honor. Rest in peace. 04/21/1918

Comment

Ahhhh, he has not had time to list it yet - it is a TINY little pcb (very neat) that plugs straight onto the back of the floppy drive.

Email him about it and he will give you the price.

Comment

Hey Nathan, do you have ATX->Amiga(A1200) adaptors available or could you make a couple for me? Thx!

Comment

@abraXXious

I will contact directly with Nathan.

Thanks m8

Comment

No probs mate, oh and tell Nathan from me to LIST those already!

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:02 ----------

Originally posted by rkauer View Post
                  Hi Nathan.

Do you have some Agnus 8372B or AB for sale? The ones from A3000 units.
                  I THINK he does. If I am not mistaken, that is the agnus required to upgrade a rev 6.x a2k mb to 2mb chip - which he did two of for me.

Comment

I need at least one for an A500 rev6 experience!
                    David Bradley made Ctrl+Alt+Del, Gates turn it mandatory
                    16 Amigas at home
                    3x C= 64
                    1 VIC-20
                    8 PC (argh) at least one is an AROS/Amithlon unit

Comment

As I said, request sended to Nathan.....

Wainting answer.

Best wishes

Comment