Complete with Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse
    And disk drives

$75 each plus shipping for a complete system

And of them WOZ editions?

tj

Comment

No woz editions.. Mostly ROM 01s and 03s

Comment

expressing interest for an o3 model ; will pm about shipping (quite possibly prohibitive but i must ask! )

Comment

Interested in one without monitor, shipping cost to Spain?

Regards

Comment

Interested, what is the overall condition of the systems? Do they come with original packaging, manuals, disks or accessories? Posting a few good pictures would help a lot.
            c?<

Comment

Shipping costs to zip 37421?

Thanks,
              Later,
              dabone

Comment

I am interested based on shipping cost to 78745 - Rom 03 version preferred.

Comment

Also interested in one without monitor. Will send PM for more details.
                  AMIGA 4000 060/50, AMIGA 1200 030/50, AMIGA 500, C128D, C128, C64C, C64, C16, Vic-20, Atari 520 STE, Atari 65 XE, Philips NMS-8250 MSX2, Sinclair Spectrum +3e, Sinclair Spectrum 48k, Amstrad CPC 6128, Amstrad CPC464, Oric Atmos, Apple Macintosh Classic, Apple IIGS, BBC Master, Memotech MTX500

Comment

Do these systems come with any kind software/OS disks? Thanks.

Comment

Hi there AppleIIFan,

Have you been able to work out what shipping would be to 78745?

Thanks in advance,
                      Crispy

Comment

Oh Curse you! I have been trying to find an Apple IIGS Rom 03 for a decent price for months now, and you have to have one for sale when I'm broke! Oh well, everyone knows the saying, if I didn't have bad luck I would have no luck at all.

Comment

On tuesday ill be looking at the systems

They will be a complete system with a 3.5 and 5.25 drive.. monitor keyboard & mouse. Ill get a listing on tuesday and get back with you all after I test a few..

The price is going to be the same with or without a monitor

Comment

What's the latest on this front?
                            AMIGA 4000 060/50, AMIGA 1200 030/50, AMIGA 500, C128D, C128, C64C, C64, C16, Vic-20, Atari 520 STE, Atari 65 XE, Philips NMS-8250 MSX2, Sinclair Spectrum +3e, Sinclair Spectrum 48k, Amstrad CPC 6128, Amstrad CPC464, Oric Atmos, Apple Macintosh Classic, Apple IIGS, BBC Master, Memotech MTX500

Comment

I would love to haave one but i know the shipping would be stupid to the UK

Comment