Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AMIGA and C64 Case Badges

hi,

many thanks to all of you that have bought the nice AMIGA case badges at my ebay shop.

for all that are interested, please take a look at my ebay-shop for the NEW amiga badges. more very nice amiga and C64 case badges coming next week.

cheers to all
    Joachim

Could do with a few case badges. If it is buy it now can you give me the link to it.
    Proud on the classics: A1000-A500-A2000-A600-030-A1200 PPC -A3000D(basic)-A4000D(060)
    Mac Mini 1.45 ghz 1 G RAM MORPHOS 2.6
    Pentium 3 1.4 ghz 512 sdram AROS

Comment

New Amiga and C64 C128 Case Badges Stickers at eBay

hello,

here is the link for the new case badges / Stickers:

http://stores.ebay.de/Hardware-Shutt...=p4634.c0.m322

many thanks
      Hardware-Shuttle

Comment

Discount for ordering more than 5?

Comment

Originally posted by blankstare View Post
          Discount for ordering more than 5?
          Hello,

no discount by 5. sorry.

you can get better price if you buy 50 / 100 or more ... of same item (case badge).

best regards
          hardware-shuttle

Comment

@hardware-shuttle

I really appreciate your work and I look forward to buying some badges from you soon. In the mean time I have split some posts into a new thread discussing other types of common-wanted badges that maybe good for your business as well as them

please have a look here =)
            Flux Mastah' Zee
            50 L337 1'M W1R3FR4M3

Comment

I have already got some by now, they are good quality. I was looking for morphos, but could'nt find one.
              Proud on the classics: A1000-A500-A2000-A600-030-A1200 PPC -A3000D(basic)-A4000D(060)
              Mac Mini 1.45 ghz 1 G RAM MORPHOS 2.6
              Pentium 3 1.4 ghz 512 sdram AROS

Comment

Originally posted by Zetr0 View Post
                @hardware-shuttle

I really appreciate your work and I look forward to buying some badges from you soon. In the mean time I have split some posts into a new thread discussing other types of common-wanted badges that maybe good for your business as well as them

please have a look here =)
                hello,
                you are always welcome to my ebay shop and i´m happy if you buy some case badges.

best regards
                Joachim

Comment

Just found this ol' thread, and happy to see you're still in business!

Just ordered some badges

Comment

I've bought some in the past, top quality badges and top notch service
                    My YouTube Channel:

CD32 + TF330, A500+ Vampire V2, A1200D + BPPC/BVision/SCSI2SD, A1200T Black Box + Mediator B1260 + Killer K1 PPC

Comment

Wow, I had a look at the stickers and they look fantastic!! If you ever made ones that replace the badge on an Amiga 4000 I would definitely be in for one
                      Retired original Sysop of the Shoikan Grove BBS Australia.
                      Amiga 500, 500+, 600, 1000, 1200, 2000, 4000 & CD32
                      Commodore 64, SX & 16 PowerMac Dual G5 & G4 Mini with MorphOS

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                        Wow, I had a look at the stickers and they look fantastic!! If you ever made ones that replace the badge on an Amiga 4000 I would definitely be in for one
                        I have received mine and they are really beautiful and fine quality

Comment

just ordered one too
                          http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php...ht=apollo+libs

Comment

I need too one to replace the a4000 one. Will be nice to se the original with the text A4000/PPC. Thanks

Comment

My order of 10 arrived the other day, fantastic quality very well made, thanks from me and my amigas

Comment