X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red is closing up shop...

Read all about it here: http://www.amiga.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49437

It's a shame, I've had pleasant dealings with him...

Re: Red is closing up shop...

Me too One of the BEST miggy private dealers I've ever associated with. Don't think I've bought a whole lot from him, but he was always helpful in hunting down that desperately needed . .. SOFTWARE!! That was it! He once bailed me out with a way early kickstart disc!! I'm forever greatful for that!!

Comment

Re: Red is closing up shop...

I think he just got totally sick of the auction sites; there's a AmiTrader place for him on here, but he doesn't seem to use it.

The future's so Retr0bright, I gotta wear shades.....

As rkauer said:-
      "Retro computers seems like an orgasm: it is always better to have a real one than fake it".

Comment

Didn't he get upset because his account was suspended here for a while? Maybe that's why he doesn't use it.

Comment

Who knows Rudd, but comments like that can start flame wars, so they are best not suggested in the first place.

Kin

Comment

@Kin

Really? Not my intention.

Comment

He was suspended? Really?

Ah, what else I'll learn in the new AmiBay site yet...
              You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around
              you is a forest. A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully.

> GO EAST

Comment

@Phantom

Just ignore what I said. It was all resolved at the time. Now I think I see what Kin meant. Raking up the past is not a good thing...

Comment

@ Rudd

Exact-a-mundo.

Kin

Comment