X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main post updated
    TNOG.ORG - Games nights, in Manchester

Comment

• Just found out that the SD2SNES order didnt go thorough, this is most annoying

Comment

• Whats gonna happen now?

Comment

• The order has gone in

Just got to wait a little longer

Its costing me $5 each time I place an order

Anyway

Picking and packing has started

Comment

• DBloke, put an extra $10 on my postage when you send mine out. I'll cover it for you as thanks for sorting it all out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Rave; 11 May 2014, 12:10.
            A1200 - Blizzard MkIV 030@50 128MB, IDEFix Express, INDY AGA | A600 - ACA630@25 32MB, 1MB A601, INDY ECS, IDE DOM | A600 ACA620, A604n, IDE DOM | A2000 - GVP Combo 030@25, SCSI2SD, MiniMega | A500+ - ACA500 & ACA1232 030@40 128MB, 1MB Chip | A500 - 1.5MB Fast A590 Guru 6.16 | CD32 - TF-8MB| CDTV - 68010, 3.1 Kick 2.03 Ext ROMs, SCSI, 8MB fast|

Comment

• That wouldn't be that fair,

All orders for people bar those that have ordered SD2SNES and SEDs are all packed ready to go
              All should be the same in postage

Comment

• Okies, maybe split the cost between everyone's postage? Only fair, as you shouldn't be out of pocket, and you've gone to all the trouble of arranging everything.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                A1200 - Blizzard MkIV 030@50 128MB, IDEFix Express, INDY AGA | A600 - ACA630@25 32MB, 1MB A601, INDY ECS, IDE DOM | A600 ACA620, A604n, IDE DOM | A2000 - GVP Combo 030@25, SCSI2SD, MiniMega | A500+ - ACA500 & ACA1232 030@40 128MB, 1MB Chip | A500 - 1.5MB Fast A590 Guru 6.16 | CD32 - TF-8MB| CDTV - 68010, 3.1 Kick 2.03 Ext ROMs, SCSI, 8MB fast|

Comment

• Yep agreed, should not be out of pocket with all the stress and hassle over the group buy. I chucked a few extra dollars in the first payment so hopefully a few others would have done the same. Was planning on doing the same on the next payment!

Comment

• Rough costs of postage is about £3 first class recorded for UK, other country's ill sort it out via PM
                    If its over ill let people know, if its under ill do the same

Ill be getting the first few out Tuesday

Comment

• Yeah I'd also say split the additional cost amongst everyone's postage.

Can I also ask something - I think you mentioned you were going to send these out 1st class. Could I request mine be sent Special Delivery if it's not too much hassle (will of course pay whatever it costs). Just on the off chance RM mess up, I think 1st class only covers a low amount of compensation.

Comment

• Originally posted by DBloke View Post
                        How come?

Comment

• Hi based in UK, and ordered PCE and Mega Everdrive, do you know what the postage is or shall I wait on a response to the PM?

Comment

• the general consensus on postage costs is I round it up to £5 for UK

Wont be posting stuff out till Tuesday anyway
                            Originally posted by -Acid- View Post
                            Originally posted by DBloke View Post
                            How come?
                            Postage costs to get them to me

Comment

• Originally posted by DBloke View Post
                              the general consensus on postage costs is I round it up to £5 for UK

Wont be posting stuff out till Tuesday anyway
                              Originally posted by -Acid- View Post
                              Originally posted by DBloke View Post
                              How come?
                              Postage costs to get them to me
                              You'd think he'd waive that for the volume of boards we are ordering wouldn't you? anyway just bung a bit more on the postage for everyone as has already been said, no reason to be out of pocket when it's all done.

Comment

• Will PM you when you have all with adress and stuff..

Comment