Everdrive group buy 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry was being annoying lazy last week and had to chase up a possablie missing ED, tis sorted now, will be shipped tomorrow

Just to clarify, an "o" after your name on the list in the first post means the item is on its way?

Last edited:
Could you tell me when you are putting mine in the the post and looking forward too playing shadow of the beast on the snes

Mine arrived a while back but i only got around to testing it tonight. It does work fine however i'm disappointed it shows signs of previous use. The SD card metal shield is scratched to hell and the edge connector was oxidised until I used some steel wool on it (as if it was an old cart from 20 year ago). Was this typical of all the sd2snes boards that were sent to us?

Thanks for organising the group buy, if you do a Gameboy one I will buy one of those too.

On a separate note, how do you reset back to the menu if you have the SuperCIC switchless mod installed? all it does is cycle through the LED colours to select the region and speed of the console when I hold reset.

Really?
I dont even have a SD2SNES, I have been tempted to try one out, but they dont belong to me

I have loaded my bag up for tomorrows posting.
I bloody hate my lazy side

Hi DBloke,

Thanks again for organizing the group buy, much appreciated.
Have two questions:
1) any indication when you can ship the last stuff to r0jaws' ?
2) will you be keeping the other everdrive buys open (SMS, Famicom), if so, can you put me down for a Famicom N8 too?

Just too let you know I have sent my address can you let me know when you have sent the items out

thanks

Hi DBloke,

Thanks again for organizing the group buy, much appreciated.
Have two questions:
1) any indication when you can ship the last stuff to r0jaws' ?
2) will you be keeping the other everdrive buys open (SMS, Famicom), if so, can you put me down for a Famicom N8 too?
Ill be sending out PMs mithering people on Sunday about postage and addresses
Yes, I might have 10 for them, but have not done a count up for a while

Just too see if you are sending any out today and if so will mine be one of them you are sending out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom