No announcement yet.

Everdrive group buy 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for people wondering how the SD2SNES is doing in transit....

Ukraine post tracking:

http://services.ukrposhta.com/barcodesingle/Default.aspx

Tracking code: RB400882465UA

A1200 - Blizzard MkIV 030@50 128MB, IDEFix Express, INDY AGA | A600 - ACA630@25 32MB, 1MB A601, INDY ECS, IDE DOM | A600 ACA620, A604n, IDE DOM | A2000 - GVP Combo 030@25, SCSI2SD, MiniMega | A500+ - ACA500 & ACA1232 030@40 128MB, 1MB Chip | A500 - 1.5MB Fast A590 Guru 6.16 | CD32 - TF-8MB| CDTV - 68010, 3.1 Kick 2.03 Ext ROMs, SCSI, 8MB fast|

Comment

• I can't wait for mine

Comment

• Look what I got today.

TNOG.ORG - Games nights, in Manchester

Comment

• Amazeballs!
          A1200 - Blizzard MkIV 030@50 128MB, IDEFix Express, INDY AGA | A600 - ACA630@25 32MB, 1MB A601, INDY ECS, IDE DOM | A600 ACA620, A604n, IDE DOM | A2000 - GVP Combo 030@25, SCSI2SD, MiniMega | A500+ - ACA500 & ACA1232 030@40 128MB, 1MB Chip | A500 - 1.5MB Fast A590 Guru 6.16 | CD32 - TF-8MB| CDTV - 68010, 3.1 Kick 2.03 Ext ROMs, SCSI, 8MB fast|

Comment

• I know you kept it open just in case but I've now bought a master everdrive so you can remove me from that list.

thanks

Comment

• DBloke will you be pm'ing us about the sd2snes delivery procedure or is that already laid out somewhere?

Comment

• Ill update the OP about it

Comment

• The six units i ordered can be shipped to r0jaws. Given that amount, will postage exceed 5GBP? Cheers
                  "My name is Muerte, for death!"

Comment

• Originally posted by soeter04 View Post
                    The six units i ordered can be shipped to r0jaws. Given that amount, will postage exceed 5GBP? Cheers
                    I have gotten a few that want it shipped to his, ill get the full list done when all the rest have gone out and ship them then

Comment

• where can i get label for everdrive gb-mega everdrive-sd2snes and snes and genesis empty cardtridges (both pal)
                      Last edited by fille1976; 30 May 2014, 20:44.

Comment

• Ebay?
                        Just buy a cheap Sega cart (not EA) and butcher it, labels can be found via Google

Comment

• Hi Ive not received my NES N8. Have they been sent out or is that being posted in the next batch
                          Im looking a a Infra red CDTV mouse and CDTV External Hard Drive and Amiga x1000 case or even full unit. Please contact me.

Comment

• just buyed the labels on stoneagegamer,did not see it they sell it.

Comment

• How can I get mine?
                              They are all already there. I have some urgency, people that asked me here , want to get a piece of me

Comment

• Sorry about the lack of posting things out, my back twinged the other day and it kinda stopped my productivity (not a sob story, but it did put a damper on my plans), shall be giving them a sort tonight and getting them out Monday

the OP was updated the other day, i have messages to get to
                                Last edited by DBloke; 31 May 2014, 13:52.

Comment