No announcement yet.

Everdrive group buy 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing a count, one or two, it might of been when I sent them out and forgot to mark the out coloum
    TNOG.ORG - Games nights, in Manchester

Comment

• ok,so let me now something via pm or in this thread if you send out to me,hope you received the shipping payment well,so i just have to wait till i receive them.

Comment

• Now it turns out I should have a spare SD2SNES, but I dont
        I triple checked each order before putting them in

Ill be posting out the next set of boards next week and will be pestering those that I have posted out

Comment

• Got mine.
          -=Firthy2002=-

Comment

• Hi DBLoke,

Can you confirm you have had my postage payment please?
            I had a look at the op but can't see a O next to me
            Just wondering as if it has been sent out, I'm hoping it will fit through the letterbox as im off on holiday tomorrow.

Thanks, Kai.
            A1200 - Blizzard MkIV 030@50 128MB, IDEFix Express, INDY AGA | A600 - ACA630@25 32MB, 1MB A601, INDY ECS, IDE DOM | A600 ACA620, A604n, IDE DOM | A2000 - GVP Combo 030@25, SCSI2SD, MiniMega | A500+ - ACA500 & ACA1232 030@40 128MB, 1MB Chip | A500 - 1.5MB Fast A590 Guru 6.16 | CD32 - TF-8MB| CDTV - 68010, 3.1 Kick 2.03 Ext ROMs, SCSI, 8MB fast|

Comment

• Can I get an update please where my stuff is?

Comment

• Sorry was being annoying lazy last week and had to chase up a possablie missing ED, tis sorted now, will be shipped tomorrow

Comment

• Hi DBloke, BluesBrothers picked mine up at the same time as his
                  Consoles: WonderMega|FM Towns Marty II|PS3|PS2|PS1|DC|Saturn|MD|MCD|SMS1|SMS2|SG1000 II|Wii|GC|N64|Snes|NES|PCE|360|Xbox|GX4000| HH: 3DS|AGS-101|AGS-001|GBA|GB Micro|GG|PSP|NeoGeo Pocket Colour|PocketStation| Computers: A1200 + 8GB + 1230 + 32MB|A1200 + 4GB + 8MB|C64G|C64C|ST|800XE|6128+|6128|664|464|Einstein|ZX81|Spectrum +2|Electron|Model B|Master 128|

Comment

• Ok,thx

Comment

• Just to clarify, an "o" after your name on the list in the first post means the item is on its way?
                      Last edited by Rishca; 13 June 2014, 18:19.
                      A1200 / A2000 / A500

Comment

• I got mines already, Perfect!
                        Thanks!
                        Positiv feedback

Comment

• Originally posted by Rishca View Post
                          Just to clarify, an "o" after your name on the list in the first post means the item is on its way?
                          Yes, means itsout

Comment

• Could you tell me when you are putting mine in the the post and looking forward too playing shadow of the beast on the snes

Comment

• Mine arrived a while back but i only got around to testing it tonight. It does work fine however i'm disappointed it shows signs of previous use. The SD card metal shield is scratched to hell and the edge connector was oxidised until I used some steel wool on it (as if it was an old cart from 20 year ago). Was this typical of all the sd2snes boards that were sent to us?

Thanks for organising the group buy, if you do a Gameboy one I will buy one of those too.

On a separate note, how do you reset back to the menu if you have the SuperCIC switchless mod installed? all it does is cycle through the LED colours to select the region and speed of the console when I hold reset.

Comment

• Really?
                                I dont even have a SD2SNES, I have been tempted to try one out, but they dont belong to me

I have loaded my bag up for tomorrows posting.
                                I bloody hate my lazy side

Comment