Everdrive group buy 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dbloke, I don't want to mess you around but better pull out now of my Master Everdrive as I dont think I will have the money in March/April.

Good luck with the group buy.

Interested in one Master System unit on behalf of a friend.

Last edited:
Just wondering.... aren't these Everdrives made and shipped from Ukraine? If that is the case, considering the current political tensions, would one expect postal services to work as expected?

Just wondering.... aren't these Everdrives made and shipped from Ukraine? If that is the case, considering the current political tensions, would one expect postal services to work as expected?
Football matches in the Europa league still took place without problems so I don't see why not. I think the protests seem to be localised to where the government is located, rest of the country seems to be as normal.

True but that was last week, things seem to be escalating really quickly (unfortunately) and it does seem that a war is inevitable. Obviously Ukraine is a huge country (well complained to main any country is huge :p) so what goes on in one area may not affect other areas... but you know, war is war.

It's true anything could happen between now and ordering them, suppose we'll just have to wait and see how things go. I hope there is no war though that's just what we don't need.

UPDATE before the big one

Due to the current crisis in the Ukraine I might have to hold the group buy back till its all settled, hopefully its soon as I was going to start taking payments from the 17th

I'll add a Turbo Everdrive to my order to help it get to 10. I should be able to stretch that far come April. :)

At the risk of sounding stupid I take it the Everdrive 64 is for the N64?
If so then I'd be interested in one of these plus a PCE one.

In truth I'd like the lot but need to be realistic

UPDATED!!
I have also added a number next to the items to aid my mind
I am waiting from a response from Krizz about any possablie problems ordering

Let us know the details for the charity donation for cart work, id be interested in sending you one to do.

get in contact with r0jaws for that

---------- Post added at 09:47 ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 ----------

Updated some must read info in the op
Payments start on the 30th

Could you put me down for a sd2snes, nes n8, and a master everdrive put you also tell me how much this would be too post it too me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom