No announcement yet.

Everdrive group buy 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am contacting as much people as I can here to get the everdrives. They are mates here that don't speak english very well or are not registred here.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmes View Post
      I am contacting as much people as I can here to get the everdrives. They are mates here that don't speak english very well or are not registred here.
      the more the merrier

I dont mind people also including other forums into the mix, but that means they must take responsibility for pestering them when pay time comes
      TNOG.ORG - Games nights, in Manchester

Comment

I'm up for a Mega everdrive or everdrive MD
        depending if you reach 10 for the discount on the Mega everdrive that is

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.wario View Post
          I'm up for a Mega everdrive or everdrive MD
          depending if you reach 10 for the discount on the Mega everdrive that is
          Well then you must decide Mega Everdrive needs votes, everdrive MD doesn't

Comment

I dont even know what the difference between MED and EMD is

Comment

Originally posted by DBloke View Post
              I dont even know what the difference between MED and EMD is
              http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=30966 gives a good indication.

I'd also like to switch to the MED.
              -=Firthy2002=-

Comment

I'd like to switch from the everdrive md to the mega everdrive and also drop my interest in the Everdrive 64.

Comment

Oh what the hell, move me from the Everdrive MD to the Mega Everdrive too please

@DBloke, any further details regarding planning. Orders? Payments? Since i've expressed interest in 6 of them, i'd better start saving some cash
                  Also curious what types we'll order? Bare PCB, or with case?
                  "My name is Muerte, for death!"

Comment

Originally posted by soeter04 View Post
                    Groups buys are pcb only I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by soeter04 View Post
                      Oh what the hell, move me from the Everdrive MD to the Mega Everdrive too please

@DBloke, any further details regarding planning. Orders? Payments? Since i've expressed interest in 6 of them, i'd better start saving some cash
                      Middle of March I start requesting money,
                      April I will put the orders in (date pending, ill give people two weeks to pay up)
                      Will be PCB only
                      When they get here ill pack them up and get a postage quote for first class recorded

Comment

Here's one source for Megadrive cartridge cases: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-X-Genuine-...-/200821702356
                        AMIGA 4000 060/50, AMIGA 1200 030/50, AMIGA 500, C128D, C128, C64C, C64, C16, Vic-20, Atari 520 STE, Atari 65 XE, Philips NMS-8250 MSX2, Sinclair Spectrum +3e, Sinclair Spectrum 48k, Amstrad CPC 6128, Amstrad CPC464, Oric Atmos, Apple Macintosh Classic, Apple IIGS, BBC Master, Memotech MTX500

Comment

intrested in mega everdrive and sd2snes if paypal payment is possible?

Comment

Yup will be via Paypal
                            Originally posted by protek View Post
                            Here's one source for Megadrive cartridge cases: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-X-Genuine-...-/200821702356
                            Ive seen a place selling MD carts for £1.

Comment

Hi

One NES N8 and one EverDrive 64 v2 for me , please

Comment

ok,i want a mega everdrive and sd2snes

Comment