Everdrive group buy 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of an update.

had a busy few days and missed to Post office closing saturday, tomorrow I shall get the next lot out

also
Qty | Item # | Description | Date Shipped | Tracking #
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
16 | SD2SNES | SD2SNES | 05/19/2014 | RB400882465UA

Received mine yesterday, many thanks DBloke! Just need to source some shells and SD cards now :)

Got mine yesterday as well, cheers for sorting this out DBloke :).

also waiting till sd2snes shown up so i can get my sd2snes and mega everdrive,but have time,just got my sega cd1 and megadrive 1 from this board.

Look what I got today.

10366222_779514548749187_5836497215957910778_n.jpg

I know you kept it open just in case but I've now bought a master everdrive so you can remove me from that list.

thanks

DBloke will you be pm'ing us about the sd2snes delivery procedure or is that already laid out somewhere?

The six units i ordered can be shipped to r0jaws. Given that amount, will postage exceed 5GBP? Cheers
I have gotten a few that want it shipped to his, ill get the full list done when all the rest have gone out and ship them then

where can i get label for everdrive gb-mega everdrive-sd2snes and snes and genesis empty cardtridges (both pal)

Last edited:
Hi Ive not received my NES N8. Have they been sent out or is that being posted in the next batch

How can I get mine?
They are all already there. I have some urgency, people that asked me here , want to get a piece of me :|

Sorry about the lack of posting things out, my back twinged the other day and it kinda stopped my productivity (not a sob story, but it did put a damper on my plans), shall be giving them a sort tonight and getting them out Monday

the OP was updated the other day, i have messages to get to

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom