Sold 68EC020 TK - new A500/A1000/A2000 accelerator by Matze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interest declared in accelerator + relocator. Will be used in NTSC A1000.

With this card (35mhz) I get constant errors with WHDLoad. I run it on an Amiga 2000. I tried all the helpful advise here but unfortunately always those errors. I think it must be the RAM but I already shut down Slow Ram as suggested. Some WHD games work good but Frontier 2 and MonkeyIsland fe they just don't work. MonkeyIsland even crashes the moment I try to run it. It's not my setup. I tried the terriblefire card and that one works flawless. Does anyone have any suggestions to make this card work?

Last edited:
With this card (35mhz) I get constant errors with WHDLoad. I run it on an Amiga 2000. I tried all the helpful advise here but unfortunately always those errors. I think it must be the RAM but I already shut down Slow Ram as suggested. Some WHD games work good but Frontier 2 and MonkeyIsland fe they just don't work. MonkeyIsland even crashes the moment I try to run it. It's not my setup. I tried the terriblefire card and that one works flawless. Does anyone have any suggestions to make this card work?

If you're using the CPU slot adapter board in the A2000 then I would try to install the board directly in the CPU socket on the motherboard just to rule out the adapter board. Also, are you using the latest FW? If you bought the board within the last year, then it will be the latest FW.

I had issues with WHDload

this fixed the issues
[h=4]NoAutoVec[/h]If selected WHDLoad will not quit if an unexpected autovector interrupt or NMI occurs (vectors #25-31 / $64-$7c). This should be used on systems/hardware which will create at random such interrupts to prevent WHDLoad from exiting. But note that this option does not heal the broken hardware which creates such interrupts. Some installed programs may still not work correctly on such hardware also with this option enabled. So better would be to remove (or fix if possible) the hardware which creates the interrupts.

Yeah, bought it this year and it's connected directly to the cpu slot.
I tried the NoAutoVec option, that didnt help unfortunately.

Last edited:
05.08.2022 Update!
All cards are sold out!
No further Batches are planned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom