Blogger
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Central
For sale

Apollo 1230 Mk III accelerator card for the Amiga A1200. Made by ACT Elektronik Vertriebs GmbH.

CPU - MC68030 @40Mhz
FPU - 68882 @33Mhz (overclocked by manufacturer to 40Mhz)
MMU - Present
RAM - 32MB

150 135 UK pounds inc. UK delivery. Will ship worldwide, PM for a quote.

Payment via Paypal F&F.

Last edited:
Just saw your PM & chat, answered. Waiting for more details. Thanks.

Something changed with Amibay and I have a PM asking me to ACT on this. Did my turn come? If so I want the card assuming it all works ok.

Thanks

Something changed with Amibay and I have a PM asking me to ACT on this. Did my turn come? If so I want the card assuming it all works ok.

Thanks

Despite the problems associated with the recent forum swap over, StrongArm has had ample time to act on the information sent to him repeatedly over the past 30 hours and so I am moving on to the next person in line, DaytimeDreamer and a PM has been sent

Despite the problems associated with the recent forum swap over, StrongArm has had ample time to act on the information sent to him repeatedly over the past 30 hours and so I am moving on to the next person in line, DaytimeDreamer and a PM has been sent

PM replied to. I am in the UK for a week or so.

Edit: Followed up via email. I will be paying you tonight. I was able to read your messages but after sending an email they went blank when I reloaded Amibay. Very weird...

Last edited:
I didnt receive info, just chat & pm came through.

NOTHING in it. ?!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom