Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Amiga 1200 Rev 1A with 4MB fast-ram, IDE-SD and more

I am reluctantly selling my Amiga 1200 (REV 1A) which comes with:
    M1207 fast-ram expansion (populated with a 4MB simm, new 40Mhz FPU and a new clock battery).
    IDE to SD card adaptor (with a blank 16GB SD card).
    PSU.
    Original mouse.
    Original Amiga box.

The entire setup works perfectly. I purchased the Amiga privately a few years back from the original owner. No issues or crashes. I've used it for games and demos for the past few years.

As you will see in the pictures I upload shortly, I've tested all components via SysTest. All components work flawlessly, including the floppy, keyboard and mouse. I've also ran an external floppy drive, Amiga to PC serial connection, joystick, RGB output to TV, audio out and GVP sound capture card so all the i/o ports have been tested. I will also include two new microswitches for the mouse so they can be replaced when the time comes.

The floppy drive is a Chinon which works perfectly. I've read and formatted many disks with it.

Cosmetically there is a little yellowing on the keyboard and mouse as can be seen. The case has no yellowing though. All screws and plastic clips are intact. No damage to the case.

I have made no modifications to the Amiga, apart from stripping and cleaning it and the PSU when I purchased (something I do to all my systems purchases).
    I will only ship to the UK. I will post insured and the Amiga will be very well protected.

Asking price which includes shipping is £400. Payment via Paypal.

If the listing doesn't sell with the first 2 days, I will also list elsewhere.

I'll upload more photos within the next few minutes.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by dented; 24 November 2021, 19:03.

Few more pics, more to come...
    Attached Files

Comment

More pics and SysTest results.
      Attached Files

Comment