This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed Monitor commodore 1084S with new flyback top condition

I sell beautiful Commodore 1084s monitor. Really good condition. The FBT was replaced in May 2021! If you wish to buy, before buying, send me a message as I have to organize the shipment and this type of shipment needs special precautions. Thanks
    Note: after replacing the flyback (FBT) there is no audio output! I'm not an expert so the probema should be solvable! Furthermore, it should be noted that the front door is off itself as broken, but it remains well fired in its seat when you closed (see the photos).
    Payment by paypal. Shipping cost excluded.

I m asking 180 euro plus 40 euro for shipping inside Europe. (for other countries please ask!).

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1676.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	199.5 KB
ID:	1592305Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1677.jpg
Size:	187.0 KB
ID:	1592306Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1678.jpg
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	1592307Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1679.jpg
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	1592310
    Last edited by Olivier; 23 September 2021, 12:04.

Originally posted by Olivier View Post
    I sell beautiful Commodore 1084s monitor. Really good condition. The FBT was replaced in May 2021! If you wish to buy, before buying, send me a message as I have to organize the shipment and this type of shipment needs special precautions. Thanks
    Note: after replacing the flyback (FBT) there is no audio output! I'm not an expert so the probema should be solvable! Furthermore, it should be noted that the front door is off itself as broken, but it remains well fired in its seat when you closed (see the photos).
    Payment by paypal. Shipping cost excluded.

I m asking 180 euro plus 40 euro for shipping inside Europe. (for other countries please ask!).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]169576[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]169577[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]169578[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]169581[/ATTACH]

PRICE DROP....160 plus shipping

Comment

Last price drop! 150 eur plus shipping!

Comment

on sale outside amibay too!

Comment

Bump

Comment

SOLD outside amibay.

Comment