X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davideo
    replied
    Originally posted by o0Nosferatu0o View Post
    As forseen no item recieved , no messages , no Private Messages. The seller didn't reply to Paypal either. I've got a Full Refund from Paypal so case solved.
    Thanks for letting us know.

That's one less member to worry about

Leave a comment:

• slugman
    replied
    This guy scammed two others persons (2x 400€) on a French Forums: https://www.amigaimpact.org/forums/t...-mk-iv/page/3/
    One was able to get back his money from paypal,second person still waiting for the A1200 he paid or getting money back...

Leave a comment:

• slugman
    replied
    This guy scammed two others persons (2x 400€) on a French Forums: https://www.amigaimpact.org/forums/t...-mk-iv/page/3/
    One was able to get back his money from paypal.

Leave a comment:

• Timtheloon
    replied
    This is sad news glad you got your money back

Leave a comment:

• o0Nosferatu0o
    replied
    As forseen no item recieved , no messages , no Private Messages. The seller didn't reply to Paypal either. I've got a Full Refund from Paypal so case solved.

Leave a comment:

• o0Nosferatu0o
    replied
    Hi all, as the seller doesn't dignify to answer any of my messages, i've already escalated to Paypal's complaint and hopefully this will get solved.

Let's wait for scenes from the next chapter.

Leave a comment:

• o0Nosferatu0o
    replied
    As the Seller had the time to be in the Forum 2 times today , but no time to answer any of my Messages to him, i've contacted Paypal and i'm waiting for a reply. I'm hoping this will be solved peacefully.

Send the item or refund the money, as of now i don't really care. But in the future and my advice to anyone is forget Paypal Friends and Family and always pay Paypal Fees ( as i did ). In the meantime, i would like to make a suggestion to the moderators : Sales Threads should have an estimate time for shipping and sellers stating availability to answer Private Messages.

- - - Updated - - -

The seller was here right now, i've sent him another PM and no answer again.

Leave a comment:

• o0Nosferatu0o
    replied
    Today is the 10th and nothing yet. If no info till 19:00 today i'm going to reclaim the Money with Paypal

Leave a comment:

• o0Nosferatu0o
    replied
    Deadline almost Over and nothing yet

Leave a comment:

• o0Nosferatu0o
    replied
    Ok keep me posted.

Leave a comment:

• number-one
    replied
    Hello, sorry for the delay. I will prepare the package and send you the tracking number no later than 09/10/2021.

Leave a comment:

• o0Nosferatu0o
    replied
    A week has already passed and i'm still waiting for shipping info and no reply from the seller. Almost every day i sent him a PM and no response so far. I'm going to alert Paypal to this matter as of now. If you want to solve the problem, contact me asap.

Leave a comment:

• o0Nosferatu0o
    replied
    Payment sent, shipping details were sent through PM to the seller.

Leave a comment:

• fitzsteve
    replied
    interested next in line please

Leave a comment:

• number-one
    replied
    PM sent

Leave a comment: