Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Atari ST/E hard disk interface - Faster and more SD card compatible than SatanDisk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cannfoddr View Post
    I missed your message - really sorry. I have now PMd what do I do?
    Thanks for contact,

You have a private message

Comment

• Interested in one unit please, and shipping to the UK.
      Subscribe to my YT channel for Amiga videos: search for Wrangler Amiga
      "Just be careful though, you have an A500 now but once you've been around this place for a while you'll end up with a souped-up Amiga which costs more than a modern gaming PC " - anagrama

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrangler View Post
        Interested in one unit please, and shipping to the UK.
        Thanks for your interest and support!

You have a private message,

Comment

• Hi Retro People! I have received my unit last Friday and tested the hell out of it during the weekend, and I'm extremely happy with the results.

Thanks and KEEP the GOOD JOB!

By the Way, I inform a couple more SDs that are compatible:
          1. Kingston 32Gb SDCS2 Class 10/U1 (100MB/s)
          2. Sandisk 2GB

Agv
          Last edited by Andresv; 4 October 2021, 19:14.

Comment

• well received in Tokyo, thanks
            wonderfully assembled, very well done

Originally posted by kinchan View Post
            payment sent

Originally posted by kinchan View Post
            declaring interest for 2 units, PM pending with Q&A thanks

Your two units are ready!

You have a private message and email,
            Last edited by kinchan; 5 October 2021, 23:29.

Comment

• Received mine, tested it and it's working well using ICD. Since I'm using a third party power supply MeanWell RD-50A in the Atarai 1040ste, I wanted to feed the SD adaptor from this power and having it to turn on at the same time. I was worried the device would not be ready in time for the Atari to boot on it, but I was glad to see it worked fine!

Comment

I missed your message - really sorry. I have now PMd what do I do?
                Your unit was sent past week, but I can?t send messages via forum,

Probably something is broken with the new forum site,

Contact me to receive tracking number and additional information,
                Last edited by masteries; 20 October 2021, 17:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by elz View Post
                  Received mine, tested it and it's working well using ICD. Since I'm using a third party power supply MeanWell RD-50A in the Atarai 1040ste, I wanted to feed the SD adaptor from this power and having it to turn on at the same time. I was worried the device would not be ready in time for the Atari to boot on it, but I was glad to see it worked fine!
                  Thanks for reporting!

Enjoy the hard disk unit!

Comment

• Received mine today

Comment

Received mine today
                      Did you receive the "tracking number and additional information" private message I sent yesterday to you?, via this forum

The message contains the SD card image download link, you will need to start using it...
                      Last edited by masteries; 21 October 2021, 12:00.

Comment

• Another Power supply that is suitable for the hard disk device:

Apple 10w USB psu model no A1357
                        Flextronics A/12981EA LPS output 5.1 v 2.1 A (tested by Thesofa2)

Thanks to Thesofa2 for testing and reporting it! Its a power source from an Ipad2

Comment

Interested in one unit please, and shipping to the UK.

Your unit is ready,

Thanks,

Comment

• Babmar85

Your unit is also ready,

Thanks

Comment

• masteries it seems like Amibay's PM system is completely broken. Can you send me a PM with your PayPal address in the title and I'll make payment. Thanks
                              Subscribe to my YT channel for Amiga videos: search for Wrangler Amiga
                              "Just be careful though, you have an A500 now but once you've been around this place for a while you'll end up with a souped-up Amiga which costs more than a modern gaming PC " - anagrama

Comment

masteries it seems like Amibay's PM system is completely broken. Can you send me a PM with your PayPal address in the title and I'll make payment. Thanks
                                Yes, it is broken.

I cannot contact with other users that bought a hard disk unit...

You have a private message, with the message body written as title
                                Last edited by masteries; 27 October 2021, 09:02.

Comment