Closed Pi1541 hat with casing, DIY KIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone encountered any heat issues with the case? I am running a lot of demos with Pi1541 and these are not working without overclocking the RaspB. After a while those demos start crashing more and more and I think it's heat related problem :-( I do have the latest firmware, class 4 SD card and official power supply.

Interested

Interested

I'm interested. I have a pi just waiting for this gorgeous case and hat. PM forthcoming.

Hello! Fantastic looking product. Is the Serial cable included? Didn't see it listed in Note: of items NOT included, but its also not in the list of 'kit includes'. Thanks!

Hello! Also interested if you still have any left. Sending you a PM!

Hi. I'd also be interested in purchasing one of these kits as well. Sending PM as well

I am interested in the pi1541 case and hat. Do you still sell these?
My order from June seems to have disappeared in Spains postal system and no tracking updates since june.
No delivery 3 months later.
I messaged the seller 4 weeks ago asking for replacement be sent & offering to pay DHL/UPS/FedEx shipping with no response.

Disappointing situation.

I am interested in the pi1541 case and hat. Do you still sell these?
My order from June seems to have disappeared in Spains postal system and no tracking updates since june.
No delivery 3 months later.
I messaged the seller 4 weeks ago asking for replacement be sent & offering to pay DHL/UPS/FedEx shipping with no response.

Disappointing situation.
While the seller here never replied the Pi1541 kit eventually showed up some 6 months after the shipment. Thinking my kit was forever on the bottom of the Atlantic ocean I saw the same individual listing the kit on ebay, asked him to ship DHL/UPS/Fedex and not post office, paid ~$15 extra shipping and 4 days later the package arrived. Very nice injection molded case. I was building the kits this afternoon. Just need IEC cables not. Very happy with the kit.

I saw a post a while back where someone said this version won't suit them because there's only one IEC port. Can't the Pi1541 IEC bus be run in series/daisy-chained?

Thanks. Big ups to Steve White for the work and Testsson for the case design.

Interested in 1 hat, delivered to Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I'll go leave a PM now, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom