X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Roland MT-32

Fully working Roland MT-32

Item Location is Turkey.

Asking price is 200 GBP220 GBP240 GBP 260 GBP or ono (Payment by paypal as gift or IBAN)

Shipping costs to anywhere (approximately, ask for certain prices) always tracked and signed for.
    35 GBP for 3-4 weeks of delivery
    50 GBP for 3-4 days of delivery
    If you like to have Insurance on shipping. There might be additional fees.
    Also customs tax which i don't take responsibilities. If not defined i will send it with a value of your choice or no value at all.

If interested, please, declare your interest here and send me a PM.
    Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you want more photos.
    Also for sale elsewhere.

Some youtube links which shows the product in use. (Actual Product's videos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaVb3hEDcU0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB2fE53vruw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9dIfb81gNo
    Attached Files
    Last edited by oguzog; 13 December 2021, 18:35. Reason: price dropped from 220 to 200 pounds

BUMP

Comment

BUMP

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Price dropped to 240 or ono + shipping

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Price dropped to 220 GBP
              Last edited by oguzog; 28 November 2021, 10:58.

Comment

Originally posted by oguzog View Post
                Price dropped!
                When adjusting the price of an item all of the original prices must remain within the thread, i.e. Was £50 Now £40

Plus the only price stated within this topic is in post #5 and has not been edited to reflect your statement

Comment

Originally posted by davideo View Post

When adjusting the price of an item all of the original prices must remain within the thread, i.e. Was £50 Now £40

Plus the only price stated within this topic is in post #5 and has not been edited to reflect your statement
                  Starting price and 2 dropped prices are already in the main thread.

Started 260
                  Dropped to 240 in Post 5 and dropped to 220 in Post 7.

I have edited post post 7 to include dropped price. Anything else you need me to edit?

Comment

Yes I saw that after my post and had actually removed my comment after spotting my error.

Apologies and you’re good to go

Comment

Price dropped to 200 GBP now. Last chance. If not sold i will remove the thread and put on auction.

Comment