• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold Pioneer DVD-305S SCSI Slot-In DVD-ROM drive

I offer for sale a SCSI CD-ROM drive.

-Pioneer DVD-305S with slot load mechanism

The drive is tested, working.

Price is 35 EUR + shipping. Paypal (gift or friend), IBAN or Revolut preferred.

Pictures is in my google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...bJ?usp=sharing

Thank you for watching !

Declaring interest.

Comment

Interested .

Comment

XLV2K I don't have answer from Paadam for my PM, so i write one to you.

Comment

Payment sent.

Comment

I was away for two days, so I lost it..??
            I sent PM immediately after declaring interest regarding shipping details.
            Last edited by Paadam; 26 November 2021, 07:47.

Comment

Paadam Yes, thank you. I wrote back to you, but got no answer. According to the site rules i must wait 24 hours between interactions, but i wait 48 hours. After that i must step in the queue to the next user. Sorry.

From the site rules:

Acceptable response times:
              You should give any interested party a reasonable opportunity to respond. AmiBay users are worldwide and span many timezones. If you have not heard from a buyer within a reasonable time, you may move on to the next-in-line. We require that you give a minimum of 24 hours between messages, however we recommend you use the AmiBay Trading Process as a guideline.

Comment

Paadam ideally payment arrangements should have been made and you should have replied to PM before going away for 2 days.
                csabanw is only required to wait 24 hours, after that time he is no longer obligated to wait and can move on to the next inline.
                Last edited by Watson; 26 November 2021, 14:59.

Comment