Sinclair QL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Sinclair QL

I have a boxed Sinclair QL in working order and all the original bits (including instruction and member club offer) but which would probably suit someone else more than myself.
    Also included is a Games microdrive but I cant get it to load, unlike the Office type software, which loads fine. The original 'manual' (it's a piece of paper) for the games is also in the box.

The poly is in decent condition but I did just pull a bit off trying to open it (middle image you can see the slight piece missing) and there's a slight bit of damage on the side by the folder but it's not structural. Can attach better images if needed.

Asking £250 but willing to do a trade, too.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	1589655Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210326_133246.jpg
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	1589657Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210326_133253.jpg
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	1589658
    Attached Files
    Last edited by itdoesntmatter; 9 April 2021, 18:08. Reason: Change swap to sell

Sinclair QL

Is the QL still available?

Originally posted by itdoesntmatter View Post
    I have a boxed Sinclair QL in working order and all the original bits (including instruction and member club offer) but which would probably suit someone else more than myself.
    Also included is a Games microdrive but I cant get it to load, unlike the Office type software, which loads fine. The original 'manual' (it's a piece of paper) for the games is also in the box.

The poly is in decent condition but I did just pull a bit off trying to open it (middle image you can see the slight piece missing) and there's a slight bit of damage on the side by the folder but it's not structural. Can attach better images if needed.

Asking £250 but willing to do a trade, too.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]165441[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]165443[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]165444[/ATTACH]

Comment

What would you be looking for in a trade?

Comment

Id be interested in swapping my Amiga 600 complete with power supply for it?

Comment