Zx Spectrum 128k+2 with extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold Zx Spectrum 128k+2 with extras

Zx Spectrum 128k +2 - good working condition, rgb scart cable, +3 psu (works the same), customised monster joystick (has a switch at rear for mapping up to 2nd button - very handy for lots of games) - buttons were sanwa style but i replaced them with ultimarc gold leaf buttons, quickshot joystick, DIVmmc future and 16gb ssd card and the selection of cassettes you see in the photos.

£180 posted UK - PP add 4% to cover surcharges

Click image for larger version

Name:	zx128k1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1591734Click image for larger version

Name:	zx128k2.jpg
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	1591735Click image for larger version

Name:	zx128k3.jpg
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	1591736Click image for larger version

Name:	zx128k4.jpg
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	1591737

Hi can you give me more info on the joystick please regarding the mapping of the second button? Would it map to a direction or is it useful for 2 button games on Amiga for example?

- - - Updated - - -

Interest declared pending the above
    My YouTube Channel:

CD32 + TF330, A500+ Vampire V2, A1200D + BPPC/BVision/SCSI2SD, A1200T Black Box + Mediator B1260 + Killer K1 PPC

Comment

Hi, yes it also works on amiga, there is a switch at the back that automatically maps up on the stick to the 2nd button (handy for those awkward games that required you to push UP to jump) and i think on amiga, it supports 2 buttons but I dont have an amiga so i cant verify.

Comment

Originally posted by Megadrive-steve View Post
        Hi, yes it also works on amiga, there is a switch at the back that automatically maps up on the stick to the 2nd button (handy for those awkward games that required you to push UP to jump) and i think on amiga, it supports 2 buttons but I dont have an amiga so i cant verify.
        Thanks I'll take it, will PM to sort the payment
        My YouTube Channel:

CD32 + TF330, A500+ Vampire V2, A1200D + BPPC/BVision/SCSI2SD, A1200T Black Box + Mediator B1260 + Killer K1 PPC

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Arrived safe and exceptionally well packed, all working fine as expected. Thanks!
            My YouTube Channel:

Comment