Closed Huge set of ZX Spectrum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PABB your dropbox link is currently not working - says item were deleted.

If you have a post count of less than 50 OR a feedback score of less than ten (feedback no longer active), then you will be expected to provide proof of ownership for items of a value of 50 Euro ( Total sale value inc fees & Postage ) or more. This is to be in the form of a photo of the item with a piece of paper showing the 1:- forum name, 2:- your forum name and 3:- the date the item is listed For Sale.

Please fix your post - Thank you.

Last edited:
... very sorry for the delay in reply - C19 knocked me to my knees :(

The first part of my collection was sold elsew
clear.gif
here (stayed in Poland).

As soon as I manage to prepare a good description - the second part of the ZX Spectrum collection will go on sale (including ZX80, ZX Spectrum 48 Issue One, Issue 1.5, Yellow 4A, 48 PLUS with Townsend&Bagley autographs, 128k, +3, ...) :)

btw - miggymad: below are some photos of previously offered stuff :)

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

Last edited:
PABB
Firstly sorry to hear you have had covid19 and thank you for the photos, however the rules clearly state you are expected to provide proof of ownership for items of a value of 50 Euro ( Total sale value inc fees & Postage ) or more if you have a post count less than 50, which you have

This is to be done as follows , no exceptions!

A photo of the item/s with a piece of paper showing the 1:- forum name, 2:- your name and 3:- the date.

Please provide as soon as possible.

Last edited:
It will be hard to make because - as I mentioned earlier - this part of the collection has already been sold :)

I will remember about it with the next announcement :)

Thread closed. Failure to comply with the rules will earn you a warning and possible infraction points in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom