Not open for further replies.

KenZakreski

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
BC
#1 Apple Facts August 1997 - excellent condition with mint Companion Guide, nice! $75 plus shipping
(or near offers)

Apple Facts Book 8.97

You are buying an excellent condition August 1997 Apple Facts book with a mint condition Companion Guide (the backing on the two sided tape is intact) given to Apple dealers and sales people. The book is 6.25 inches tall and 4 inches wide and has 167 pages.

Each of the Apple products are featured with 'At A Glance', 'Specifications' and 'Key Features' sections with details. The different products include the Newton, eMate 300, QuickTake 200, Color LaserWriter 12/660 PS, PowerBook 3400 and the Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh. This is a real gold mine of Macintosh and Apple information. There is no writing in the book I can find. It looks never used. It is in great shape. I have a couple others but they are not in as good a shape.

Suitable as a gift for a collector or someone that owns a machine listed.

Non smoking pet free home.

Other Sales
I am clearing out the attic so if you need anything else from this era I can include it for the winning bidder, including several other working and parts Lombards and Pismos. Combine multiple items to save on shipping.

This item is available elsewhere and is on sale at ebay.ca . Will sale for near offer

Shipping: Flat rate for shipping $20 to the UK by CanadaPost Small packet International Air
Buyer pays actual shipping cost for any other expedited service you desire PLUS $5 for my careful packing and wait at the PostOffice.

DSCN3230.jpg

DSCN3231.jpg

DSCN3257.jpg

DSCN3258.jpg

Thank you , Ken
LegacyMac
Canada

---------- Post added at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 ----------

Just saw there was a literature thread and moved this listing there. Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back