For Sale Gotek External ROUND Floppy cables for ATARI ST

a.mi.goun

Rating - 100%
750   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Region
Prague
I have for sale GOTEK (or HxC Floppy emulator) External Floppy Round Cables for ATARI ST. Cables works fine with the regular floppy drive as well. Can be used to connect CosmosEx device to Atari ST as well.
Works great and plug and play with my ATARI 520ST (Gotek becomes the A drive and is bootable). I also tested with 520STfm which has an internal drive - Gotek will then appear as Drive B).

Update: Now also available silver cable (with braided shielding).
Price is a bit higher in comparition to my Amiga Gotek cables, but this is due to hard to get and totaly overpriced ATARI floppy connectors.
For powering Gotek External Power adapter can be used, or I can provide a joystick/mouse port passthru adapter that can be used to power Gotek directly from ATARI ST.

Price for the black cable is 30 € (black cable is currently not available).
Price for the silver cable (with braided shielding) is 31 €.
Option: Price for external power adapter for Gotek is 8,50 €.
Option 2: Price for passthru joystick/mouse port power adapter is 7,50 € (adapter for atari st with side ports or adapter for atari st with underside ports).
Price do not include shipping. Payment is possible by paypal (friend or buyer pays fees) or SEPA banktransfer.

Photos (click to enlarge):
gotek-atarist-cable-silver.jpg gotekataricable.jpggotekpoweratari.jpgatari-passthru-power-cable.jpgberg-psu-black.jpg

Optionaly I can also offer the ATARI ST Bootselector (Bootswitch)
atarist-bootselector.jpgatarist-bootselector2.jpg
With this adapter you can easily boot from internal or external floppy drive. Depending on the switch position internal drive can be A and external drive B or internal drive can be B and external drive A. You can only use this adapter if you are lucky enough and your Yamaha YM2149F chip inside ATARI ST is placed in socket. If it is soldered this can not be used. Install is simple - you just remove Yamaha chip from the socket and place it into the adapter. Then you install adapter in place and move the cable with switch out (best place to move the cable is where the mouse/joystick ports are). Works perfectly on my ATARI 520STfm. Very useful in situation you do not want to remove real internal drive and you still want to be able to boot from Gotek on external port.

Price for the bootselector adapter is 17 €.

Last edited:
Declaring interest in one cable and one power adapter for 34 €.

Back
Top Bottom