Sold Elbox Zorro IV busboard (Winner Z4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overmann

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
I have a Zorro IV busboard in perfect working order. Recently recapped and overhauled. For sale is the busboard itself, the connector to connect it to the A1200 motherboard and some homemade standoffs. The video slot enabler is not included. I don't have it anymore, but there is an open source version available online.
I'm adding information here for convenience:

Zorro busboard
5× Zorro II slots
2× Zorro IV slots (custom designed 32 bit bus with autoconfig, but without DMA support)
1× extended video slot - can be activated with the optional Video Slot Enabler module
4× A1200 style clock ports
expandable with 4× PCI slots using the Mediator PCI Z-IV board
the board's Zorro II implementation is considered the most compatible amongst the various Zorro II busboards
the first two Zorro II slots support double speed transfers - turning on this option requires specifically designed cards
connects to the trapdoor slot - the connector is passed through for accelerator cards
the board is part of Elbox E/BOX 1200 Tower or Power Computing's Power Tower system

It's the only Zorro II busboard for the A1200 that Jens Schönfeld has something positiv to say about. :p It's supposed to be a very presise and compatible implementation of the Zorro-II routines.
Pictures will follow. If people are interested. It is currently in my E/box tower and has been in use.

As I've only ever found a couple of these for sale here I'm going to set it to $200 (was €300). I'm open to offers.
DSC_0248.jpgDSC_0249.jpgDSC_0251.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
Wow I wish you had PM'ed me. Yes it was still available, and still is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom