Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Algarve
Hi.

For sale:

Adaptec AHA 2940UW Pro - compatible with Mediator according to the Mediator Compatibility Guide - 30€

HP External SCSI CD-Writer 9200 Series - 50-pin SCSI CD-RW with a SCSI External Case with Power Supply - 40€

ofkiTsn.jpg

b2l0UVw.jpg

I also have some SCSI HDDs but they're 68-pin. They are mostly untested, feel free to ask for one for free if you buy any of these two items.

I also have for sale a Amiga 1200 Keyboard, Portuguese Layout with a Green Flat Cable (not sure if it's important) - 10€ untested. - Sold to cyberhead97

If you buy it all, 65€ + S&H. Paypal accepted, Friends and Family, or normal and you pay the tax.

Ask for shipping quotes please.

Last edited:
SCSI CD writer

SCSI CD writer

Hi
declaring interst for the SCSI CD writer.
PM pending with questions.
Thanks
Pierre

Last edited:
A1200 keyboard received, thanks. Leaving feedback.

I tested and can't get it to work (amiga doesn't detect key presses) and will try and taking it apart and examine membrane. I might order a new membrane for it.

Last edited:
I'm sorry that it doesn't work. That was in the middle of an Amiga lot I purchased quite a while ago, which didn't include any Amiga 1200, so I had no way of testing it. I wonder if there's a way to test it by using a multimeter or something similar.

No problem, SCSI CD Recorder up for grabs. Weight is around 33.5kg with SCSI Cable.

It is. it should be 3.5kg, but I won't edit it since I find the typo + your answer damn funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom