Status
Not open for further replies.

bber

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Country
Finland
I've got 6 SID chips I have kept for spares/synth projects for years. Maybe someone needs them more than me.

I've got:

nothing anymore

As swap, I'm looking for Amiga 500 items (Samplers, HD stuff. almost anything related to A500).

1*8580 and 6581AR4 gone to Tumo007
2 * 8580 gone to Psychoman
2* gone to javidoom
2*8580 reserved for 8bitbubsy

Last edited:
@bber

That's not how it works here on Amibay please read the rules.
Psychoman has carried out silent bidding by PM'ing you directly without expressing interest in the thread first.
In fact you should have reported it to one of the staff & ignored it.

TC :Doh:

@bber

Psychoman has carried out silent bidding by PM'ing you directly without expressing interest in the thread first.

Ah, okay! PM'd to Psychoman also that this isn't probably how things work here, and that's why i also posted it here. Removing them from "queue" and let's wait Psychoman to do it in right way?

Okay, edited stuff now...

I'm not inerested but i have a question...
I must have opened 50 or more C64's and never seen (or noticed) AR SID in any of them. Are they specific to some models, or their apearence is purely random?

From what I know, AR4 chips were used instead of 8580 on some "new style" c64 boxes. Not so common, and is by many praised as "the best of the SID series". My opinion may vary. :D

@bber

Very sorry about that. Was so tired and i actually forgot. Very sorry about that. wont happen again.

:/

PM Sent regarding 2x8580

Yes, these seems to be taken (8580 ones). Didn't know that these have so hi need, going to check my "storage box" if i have anymore left.

Last 8580 tested for tum007, shipping with 6581 ar 4 tomorrow. Still in need of more Amiga samplers, anyone for a trade for two 6581's? Pretty please :help:

Samplers go for good use, putting an end to near decade lasting fight! I mean the my sampler was the best debate :whistle:
Wait for the sampler fight to start!

Misfit: Sure! What you got in for trading? And you need one or two? 8bitbubsy didn't state how many chip he is needing. So let's see what he answers.

Oh sorry, I didn't notice you found more SIDs. :D
I'm interested in both, what price do you want for both? I don't have stuff to trade, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom