Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263 LastLast

Thread: HID2AMI - HID MOUSE AND GAMEPAD to AMIGA ADAPTOR

Country
    Gemany
    Region:
    NRW
    Feedback

Hi, I am interested in 2 adapters. Is it 30 € per DeLuxe version adapter + 5 € shipping to Germany? pending some further information

Country
    Italy
    Region:
    ITA
    Feedback
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Verloc View Post
    Hi, I am interested in 2 adapters. Is it 30 € per DeLuxe version adapter + 5 € shipping to Germany? pending some further information
    Yes, correct (5 Eur for untracked shipping, unfortunately tracked shipping requires further 5 Eur).
    Would you be added to pre-reservation list ?

Country
    Gemany
    Region:
    NRW
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sampedenawa View Post
    Yes, correct (5 Eur for untracked shipping, unfortunately tracked shipping requires further 5 Eur).
    Would you be added to pre-reservation list ?
    Yes, you can add me to the pre-reservation list for 2 adapters.
    Last edited by Verloc; 23rd March 2021 at 13:03. Reason: typo

Country
    germany
    Region:
    NRW
    Feedback

yes

Country
    Italy
    Region:
    ITA
    Feedback
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by radi777 View Post
    yes
    uh ?

Country
    Italy
    Region:
    ITA
    Feedback
    55 (100%)

Quick update of the "state of the nation":

- I have ordered a small batch of HID2AMI pcbs, they will be available before the end of this month, in case someone would build one himself.
    - With regards to the production of new boards, I am waiting a little bit further more, considering the current worldwide shortage of ic chips, which have turned into an insane raise of prices. To all who pre-reserved, let me know if you prefer to wait a little bit more (say: start building on the beginning of May) or start now asking for a quotation with current prices (maybe I have to reconsider the final cost, according to the quotation)

Country
    England
    Region:
    Herts
    Feedback
    26 (100%)

Is the donation to you @sampedenawa or to some charity? I think the word donation may be confusing matters. I have no problem if the price is €xx (full stop)

Also, can you clarify if delivery to UK is still the Europe rate now a narrow majority have helpfully removed us from the EU ???

Country
    Italy
    Region:
    ITA
    Feedback
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Methanoid View Post
    Is the donation to you @sampedenawa or to some charity? I think the word donation may be confusing matters. I have no problem if the price is €xx (full stop)

Also, can you clarify if delivery to UK is still the Europe rate now a narrow majority have helpfully removed us from the EU ???
    "Donations" on my GitHub, generally speaking, both cover part of my tooling and developing expenses (sim boards, instruments, components, etc) AND go to some charity (at my discretion).
    I used "donation" because they are not strictly related to the sell of one or more adapters. Some people donated me without anything in exchange but my gratitude.
    After that, I am suggesting a minimum "donation" to anyone who wants an assembled adapter here, but everyone is free to donate more if he feels it. Suggested donation barely covers the production costs (I am an hobbyist, I don't have access to volume prices: you can quickly verify how much is pcb+components in BOM+assembling+shipping+VAT+customs fees), let alone the time & effort to flash+test+repack+ship all boards. But it's an hobby and I'm glad to share the boards to whoever asks me.

Delivery to UK: in Italy we say "Hai voluto la bicicletta, ora pedala !" which I think could be translated into your "You made your bed, lie in it" or "You bought the ticket, you take the ride" (which one is commonly used ?).
    Out of jokes: shipping to UK from EU now requires customs declaration, even if you declare "non - commercial" transactions (which are in the case), exactly like shipping from EU to Norway, for example.
    Last edited by sampedenawa; 20th April 2021 at 16:31.

Country
    Gemany
    Region:
    NRW
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sampedenawa View Post
    Quick update of the "state of the nation":

- I have ordered a small batch of HID2AMI pcbs, they will be available before the end of this month, in case someone would build one himself.
    - With regards to the production of new boards, I am waiting a little bit further more, considering the current worldwide shortage of ic chips, which have turned into an insane raise of prices. To all who pre-reserved, let me know if you prefer to wait a little bit more (say: start building on the beginning of May) or start now asking for a quotation with current prices (maybe I have to reconsider the final cost, according to the quotation)

I have no problem paying more to compensate for the increased prices of ic chips. Is there an alternative for the STM32F105RBT6?

Country
    Italy
    Region:
    ITA
    Feedback
    55 (100%)

I have no problem paying more to compensate for the increased prices of ic chips. Is there an alternative for the STM32F105RBT6?
    IC chip worldwide shortage affects every kind microprocessors: I think it's more a huge commercial speculation that a real shortage, but who knows.

Anyway: we somehow reached around 10 reservations, so I will ask the assembler a quotation and we will see.
    I'll post the result here in a few days, then we could transparently decide if going further.

Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263 LastLast