DTView2

Hello,

tomorrow you will have a new version on Aminet...

Cheers
Stefano

Hello,

i am just feared about a sort of cannibalismus that eats everything without respect. I ask myself if in the past i have done the same and as a sort of revenge, now i am a victim. To be short, i have just seen tonight my creature, 'DTView2', on a package called BetterWB, without any reference to the author...not a big problem...i have done this prog for the Amiga community...anyway, two words per EMail was not bad and, most important, just because the matter 'Datatypes' was not easy to code in Assembler (and still today someone, with respect of developer material, fails to do a good usage of this technique), a reference to the author means the possibility of the author itself to know bugs reported by users. Just that!

Cheers
Stefano

Hello,

i am happy to say, after a week of coding, that a new version is available here

http://aminet.net/search?query=dtview2

If you know this program, download this last version (for both cpu, 68000 and 68020) and delete the old one! This new version is improved and faster!

Tell me...

Cheers
Stefano

Last edited:
I've seen that and I would like to give it a try.

Thanks for the updates.

Hello,

i appreciate your comments! Many thanks!

Cheers
Stefano

Indeed, yesterday. It seems that the scale doesn't work, and although the image is small and I have full of 2MB Chip RAM, tool says that Chip RAM is not sufficient (?!). Tried with IFF and JPG files.

Indeed, yesterday. It seems that the scale doesn't work, and although the image is small and I have full of 2MB Chip RAM, tool says that Chip RAM is not sufficient (?!). Tried with IFF and JPG files.

What? Please, tell me your system and what versione of picture datatype and everything can help to understand this issue!

Thanks in advance

A picture can help too!

You can report issues to the author, to improve the quality of the software...this is not a shame!

Last edited:
Hallo,

i hope you like this program: it is very little, for free, but funny and usefull at the same time.
I like to have many pictures/drawings on my workbench, resized as i wish to have!

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

maybe tomorrow there will be news about this software...look into AMINET.
A new version is on the way, with another gift, done by me, to the Amiga Community.

Stefano

Like you this program? well, now i wish to tell you something interesting and funny too!

- despite this program and the IDE card that i have done, amiga.org refused to join me on his Forum...maybe my bad english language...anyway, after more then a year, i am still waiting a reply from him!

- inside this program there is two funny algorythms; one of sorting, to choose the best color from a palette and the other...ta-da...a full 32 bit division, with MC68000 instructions. All of this without, guess you, any knowledge of 'science in algorythm' and without any help from books like 'Algorythm XYZ' by Addison-Wesley...
The algorythm of sorting works in this way: for the three components of the color the program is looking for (Red, Green and Blue), three tables are done, one for every component, with a graduatory, from the entry (in the color palette) more similar to the less similar. Done this tables, a fourthy is done with the last graduatory, obtained adding the positions, for every entry, in the three tables. The new graduatory reports as first, the entry with the lesser value (near zero), that is the entry more similar to the requested color.
That's all!

Last edited:
Hello,

there is little bug on the bonus program inside this package. If you declare interest on this program (read readme documentation of the package) i will upload soon a new version.

Cheers
Stefano

Hello,

soon, i will upload a new package, bugfixed for DTview4, and with a new gift...be prepared and stay tuned, on AMINET!

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

there is a new version of DTView2 on Aminet. I hope you like, it is free!
Tell me!

regards
Stefano

Back
Top Bottom