Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
Belgium
Region
Brussels
I'd want to experiment an alter-history thing:

December 1995, faced with my upcoming entrance to college to study IT development, I had to choose between beefing up my Amiga 1200 or getting to the dark side and buy a PC.
I did the later.

30+ years later, I'm toying with the idea of building the Amiga that I would have got, should I had chosen that path.
I have everything needed on the hardware side: Amiga 1200, 68030 CPU card, 4 or 8 MB ram, 512MB (equivalent) hard drive, multi-synchro monitor, cd-rom drive.

On the software side, I need to find HiSoft pascal V1.2, because it was available at that time, and was roughly equivalent to the Borland Turbo Pascal 7 I used in college on PC.
Equivalent C and Cobol compilers would be nice too.

Thanks.

Have you ever had any luck finding HSPascal? I found Diskimages but not the paperdocumentation.

The box incl. manuals should be in my parent's attic. I will see if I can dig it up next time I'm there.

I have it if you still want it. Like new condition

If @Sautebroussailles isn’t interested, I would be. Digital or on paper.

It may not be of any use but I have the HighSpeed Pascal Atari ST manual. It looks like it includes changes for version 1.5 as the first section. It comes in a binder with the software. The discs I have are marked v1.02, but I've imaged them and run the program in Hatari and it states it's version 1.5.

I haven't been able to find the Amiga or Atari manuals online anywhere so I've scanned and uploaded this on to Archive.org here: https://archive.org/details/high-speed-pascal-atart-st-tt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom