witchmaster

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Pohjanmaa
ktrl-cd32-amibay.jpg

I have 0 assembled and tested KTRL CD32 gamepads for sale. You can read more about the controller below or on EAB: KTRL CD32 thread on English Amiga Board but basically this is a replacement controller for the Amiga CD32 with some nice features.

Price for one gamepad is 44€. I will sell only one gamepad per person, I'm making these in a VERY limited quantity. You can get the a DIY kit in another thread.

Airmail shipping to Europe is 5.10€.
Airmail shipping to rest of the world is 12.50€.
Tracking is a hefty 11€ extra.

Payment via PayPal as family/friend.

Please read
While the KTRL CD32 gamepad works very well on the Amiga CD32, it can have have problems with some A1200/A600 machines (due to bad capacitors, bad power supply etc.). I test the gamepads on my A1200 before shipping them out. Even the original CD32 gamepad is problematic on some A1200 machines. If the gamepad doesn't work on your machine, you can return it at your expense and I will refund you the price of the gamepad plus shipping costs up to the cost of shipping one gamepad to Europe (5.10€).

Features

• Fully compatible with the original Amiga CD32 gamepad.
  • Buttons are remappable (including up/down on the DPAD), so you can for example remap UP to GREEN for easier jumping in non-CD32 games.
  • Turbo-fire with adjustable fire speed for all buttons (excluding play/pause button) .
  • Four presets can bes stored and loaded. The presets stores mapping, turbo-fire status and speed.
  • Responsive buttons and DPAD thanks to ENIG (Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold) plated circuit board

Instructions
ktrl-cd32-cheat-sheet-small.png

Gamepads sold to
  • Akiko80
  • deladrevoc
  • warr8or29
  • Santin
  • Relovay (interest declared in other thread)
  • Wachi (interest declared in other thread)

Last edited:
Gamepad received and tested. Lovely work witchmaster, fantastic quality and attention to detail - right down to the packaging!

Thank you very much, positive feedback to follow (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom