Amiga 2060 Turbo Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys, as there is stated no price in the thread, according to the AmiBaY rules, all declarations of interest ar invalid!!

Well guys, as there is stated no price in the thread, according to the AmiBaY rules, all declarations of interest ar invalid!!

Correct.

Anybody else declaring interest before a price is added will be dealt some points by me.

@Sayaadii

You have 24 hours to add a price or the thread will be closed

A number of 68060 cards for the A2000 use the A2060 designation, so for ref, this is a Phase 5 / DCE Blizzard 2060 for those not familiar with the somewhat out-of-focus pic.

This is my fifth attempt at making a post on this thread. Every time I've tried posting so far, it will tell me a mod will approve it but it doesn't get approved and not posted.
The value of the card is still up in the air, I'm not fully sure what its worth I'm not into the Amiga so I dont know its components at all.
I'm just going to say 400 dollars as a starting asking price. Shoot at me

This is my fifth attempt at making a post on this thread. Every time I've tried posting so far, it will tell me a mod will approve it but it doesn't get approved and not posted.
The value of the card is still up in the air, I'm not fully sure what its worth I'm not into the Amiga so I dont know its components at all.
I'm just going to say 400 dollars as a starting asking price. Shoot at me

AFAIK you can't do auctions. You have to list a price and lower it if there are no takers.

You also have to follow the line of interest once you have a fixed price up

A price for an auction like selling was stated. As we all know, AmiBay is not Ebay , so please give the thread creator the possibility to change the price to a fix one according to the rules.

Thanks foor the pic. Very nice card!
Can it work with Amiga 4000?

Okay so after some research and talking to a couple people I've decided to just sell it at a flat rate of 400. I was also requested to make more hi res images of the card, but my phone is a bit of a brick so these were the best I could do with the lighting/camera I have. Again my apologies for having such a cluster of a thread.
And since I have to go down the line of declaring interest, Miru was the first to declare interest once the post had been corrected.
IMG_20190510_045159.jpg
f89a4650fb.jpg

Last edited:
It is pretty hard to see, but could you please describe the board? Are there only scratches or deep damages? Some tracks seem to be repaired. Is it true and the most important thin, is it working?

This is really a first world problem, scrambling over some silicon and PCB board lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom