Not open for further replies.

chucky

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Värmland
In my step of doing Amiga PCBs I have now Replicated the A3000.

This is a prepayment offer of my 1:1 clone of the Amiga 3000 PCB. It IS the ReleaseCandidate 1
it boots and works. but no heavy testing have been done yet so there MIGHT be need for patchcables.

My TESTBOARD shown at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVVg4Kts8dw
this version will contain all fixes applied to the testboard and also color/fastmem issue in video fixed. (will hopefully do a better video with all shown soon) so HOPEFULLY no patches will be needed.

You will get a Blue/Enig (same color as in video) empty PCB. it is based on Amiga 3000 Rev 9.3 but with INT2 patch onboard and 2 optional onboard leds. (so rev 9.4 basically)

you will also get when done a BOM of all PASSIVES needed. you source components from a old board or so.

price.. 80Eur per PCB + shipping (25 for 1 pcb.. 35 for 2-3 pcbs) worldwide. paid as family&friends or add 4% to cover fees.

This is a prepayment for me to order pcbs done early next week.
this will be the only run I do before Amiga34.

a3000pcb.jpg

I will finalize the board on sunday.. PCB order on monday. there will be more boards available but not sure how many.

next batch in October. this will be the "final" version.

PCB order done yesterday. some extra pcbs was ordered if there are inteerst.
blue AND black pcbs ordered (you who prepaid will later get a mail with a question of what color you want)

Please, read the rules about bumping your thread, thanks.

Important update: due to a misscomunication with the boardhose production took 2 days more than planned. this means the PCBs that are now shipped from china will arrive to my place on Thursday. BUT I will then go to finland (YEAH I will visit Assembly in helsinki!) so I can ship the PCBs when coming back the 5th of Aug.

Small update: I have soldered one board now.. seems to work fine with no patches needed so far.

Will update post with pictures on Sunday.

This thread was about pre-producing ordering etc. and can be closed.. there is another thread use that one. if you haven't got a message from me about interest. read that post follow the guidelines. (and please "debump" this thread)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom