What do I need to towerize my a1200

Hmm. Mixed outcome. Seems to work fine with everything apart from dynablaster. But that is almost a deal breaker as we play that with the kids.
Must be a way to make it work ut haven't got time to dig into it now.
Model is acer g276hl
26b8743504069f0a12a27f3879720460.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't Dynablaster work in RTG?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I'm Thinking of Dynomite

Last edited:
Fixed [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Later I will test if my external autoswitch vga thingy works, and my new speakers turned up as well.

Could be a good day!

b76afd85a5cf252cedf19172dd44a8ef.jpg

Well, temporarily I may switch back to the older TV and using scart plus vga and the remote to switch when playing games.
The new monitor is cool and will definitely pick up the amiga signal from the RGB but I cannot get it to autoswitch using the external switch. I also use a firetvstick through this and all in all maybe the remote is easier.
I think I need a proper ratte autoswitch to make all this work as I want.

Well, just to update where this all got to:
I have a ratte switch fitted and all working and it does its job with my monitor so I dont have to change source or anything when playing games.
Sound is via a small bluetooth transmitter from the line out from the sound card and powered from the psu in the tower.
Finally -this took lots of effort - I have warp3d working as well although need to play with some settings to make things smoother.
I was having regular issues with Miami although I dont know why as it works fine on my other miggy, maybe it just doesn't like the hardware. Anyway, I bought roadshow which does actually seem faster as well.
Still got a few things to work on but am getting there.
[emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom