Closed KTRL CD32+ Gamepad (an advanced controller for the Amiga CD32 and other computers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone get a response or was there indeed no reply?

I do not want to complain I just want to be sure I didn't miss anything.

Last edited:
I am interested in purchasing two assembled gamepads. Sending PM.

Sent you a PM, some days ago, regarding my original request right before your pause.

Interested in one black version.

Interested in one assembled unit in grey.

Hi. I am interested in purchasing two assembled gamepads (grey if available).

- - - Updated - - -

Sending PM.

I would like 1, please PM.

Did anyone get a response or was there indeed no reply?

I do not want to complain I just want to be sure I didn't miss anything.
I'm terribly sorry for delay in getting back to you. I started assembling KTRL CD32+ gamepads again but then I got discouraged after reading about the new EU tax regulations. I have to figure out what I need to do to implement those changes before I can sell any gamepads. EU is sure not making it easy...

Interested for assembled gamepad with shipping to US. Maybe you can ship to me here without worrying about taxes? :) Thank you and good luck!

Hi Witchmaster,

Can you please inform if this project is still alive and ongoing?
This is exactly wat i need for my CD32, if not please tell us so we can look at other things.

Cheers, Roy

Last edited:
Also interested in one unit, can you send me a PM when you have some in stock.

Hi,

I´m interested in 1 Assembled KTRL CD32+ (shipping to Germany).
Please send a PM when you´re ready.

Greetings

Ktrl cd32+ purchase

Ktrl cd32+ purchase

Hi,

I´m interested in 1 Assembled KTRL CD32+ (shipping to scotland).
Please send a PM me

Many thanks

Interested in 2 x assembled KTRL CD32+ pads.

PM on way.

Last edited:
I've noticed this a lot recently with Members declaring interest and the asking the seller to sent them a PM, when as per the forum rules the member interested in buying the item should be sending the seller a PM

If you wish to buy an item, you must declare interest in the thread and then send a PM to the seller within 24 hours otherwise the seller may move on to the next in line.

Last edited:
Is Norway considered EU ?? And not EEC ? I wonder due to the VAT ! (I usually have to pay that for imports locally).

I'm terribly sorry for delay in getting back to you. I started assembling KTRL CD32+ gamepads again but then I got discouraged after reading about the new EU tax regulations. I have to figure out what I need to do to implement those changes before I can sell any gamepads. EU is sure not making it easy...

Just assemble them and use a store like Amigastore in Spain to distribute ? :) Or Amedia in France ? AmigaKit is out I guess as they have their own pad. Maybe Sordan.ie in Ireland can do it too !

I'm only after a kit anyway. Does a service exist where you could just sell blank boards, have the service handle all the red tape, and still get something out of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom