23   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Wageningen
[FONT=&quot]Hi all,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Last year when hese announced that he created a board based on there AA3000+ I was super excited and ordered one right away. I spent quite some time finding the required components, some of which were quite hard to find. It's been lying in a box for a few months now and it does not look like I'm going to use it. I do not have the skills to build the board and I would need to take apart my Amiga 3000 to do so. That machine runs fine and I'm really happy with it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So it pains me to do so but this can go on to someone else to build and enjoy. After building you basically get a brand-new Amiga 3000 with AGA. But beware, it is going to be quite a challenge to build it and I highly recommend sending it all to hese for assembly and testing. I spent a ton of money finding and shipping all the parts from everywhere. I’ve not played around with the parts. It’s all been properly stored in ESD isolating material.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As I have not assembled the board I cannot guarantee anything will work. I’m not a company or professional. I’m confident everything will work because I bought everything from known and reputable sellers. If you find something that does not work I will help you and reach out to the seller I bought it from. But again, no guarantees or warranty. Some components are ~30 years old unfortunately.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What do you get when you buy my board?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- AA3000+ and riser PCB by hese (https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?108604-AA3000-Amiga-3000-AGA-motherboard-PCBs&highlight=AA3000)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- The optional component kit by hese (includes memory chips, ADV and something else)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- MC68030RP33B[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- MC68882FN25A[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Lucent DSP3210 (F12 060)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- 2x ALTERA EPM7128QC160-15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- 2x 8520A-1PL CIAs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- AM33C93A-16PC SCSI[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- LISA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- ALICE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- FAT GARY[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- RAMSEY-07[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- PAULA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- SuperDMAC-02[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- SuperBuster-11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In order to complete the build there are still parts you need to source, including (but not limited to):[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- The "mouser" shopping cart (~ 300 euro if I'm not mistaken)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- the KEL connector for the CPU slot (~25 euro)
- Kickstart ROMs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Memory SIMMs etc.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Case/power supply/floppy/etc.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And of course you would need to build it yourself or have someone assemble it for you. But you should be good to go, all major and sometimes hard to find parts are here to get you started.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Asking 1.000 Euro plus shipping. Payment via Paypal (friend&family or you pay fees), Revolut or IBAN.

IMG_4009.jpgIMG_4008.jpgIMG_4007.jpgIMG_4010.jpgIMG_4011.jpgIMG_4012.jpgIMG_4013.jpg[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom