Not open for further replies.

screemo

Rating - 100%
337   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
South Sealand, Naestved
** I'M OUT OF CHIPS - SORRY, you will have to get them from icomp (a1200/a4000) or analogic (cias, buster) **

Hello,

I decided to sell out some of my stock I have gathered over the years.

These kits are useful if you're building a new re-amiga 1200 board or the A4000 reproduction/clone boards.

There's a limited number of sets, and they will be packaged properly to protect pins during transit.

Declare interest, and PM me - I will do my best to package and send ASAP, but I mind you there can still be delays for packages to some countries (I use GLS, so please check if this courier is operating normally in your country).

A1200 Custom Chipset (5 chips)
  • Budgie (new)
  • Gayle (new)
  • Lisa (new)
  • Paula (new)
  • Alice (pulled, tested)

150 EUR (was 145,130) + shipping (12 EUR in EU - tracked & insured)

A4000 Custom Chipset (6 chips)
  • Lisa (new)
  • Paula (new)
  • Fat Gary (new)
  • Alice (pulled, tested)
  • Bridgette (new)
  • Ramsey (new)

165 EUR (was 160) + shipping (12 EUR in EU - tracked & insured)

+ 60 EUR (was 45) Super Buster 11

+ 30 EUR (was 20) for a pair of CIA chips if you need them too.

Payment via PayPal or IBAN.

Last edited:
Declare interest A4000

Edit Sardine

POST EDITED AT 16:20 SO THIS MEMBER IS AFTER DALOWAY

Last edited by a moderator:
Declare interest

Interest not valid as you didn't say which or both sets.

from the Rules

When there are multiple items on offer in a thread, you must declare which item(s) or how many you are interested in.

also you cant edit/alter a post when other have declared after you please re-declare to get in the queue i have removed your invalid interest

Last edited:
@ Sardine As far as remember I have edited my post few minutes after declare interest and at that moment no one was after me. If you think otherwise leave it that way I won't argue.

@ Sardine As far as remember I have edited my post few minutes after declare interest and at that moment no one was after me. If you think otherwise leave it that way I won't argue.

yes you was correct ive restored the post

I'm collecting all interested and will get back to you individually - I got a little overwhelmed here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom