Not open for further replies.

edolnx

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United States of America
Region
Texas
I've got a few Video Toaster boards (both the original and 4000 variants) and none of them work completely. Some do not sync at all, some one or both outputs don't work. I've been trying to find resources on how to debug them but not having much luck. I know NewTek used to support them up until the HD switchover, but after that they also archived the forums where most of that data was stored and trying to decipher the inter-post links is next to impossible. If there are folks out there who will repair them, I would love to talk. If anyone has schematics, debugging resources, etc. and would like to share them I would love to get those as well and maybe I can help others with the same problems in the future. Thanks!

Hi there, just out of curiosity, what do you mean concerning not syncing? Is it maybe that you're not connecting a TBC-proper video signal to their inputs? I suppose you already know that a signal needs to be time-base corrected to work on the Toaster.

No sync meaning that I ether get no picture at all on the BNC outputs, or a monitor won't lock to the picture. All the monitors and video cameras I have have a TBC in them (as most modern devices do), and don't plan on using any tape decks which would need a TBC. But for now I'm just working with simple monitors and cameras and as I said, some inputs work, some outputs work, and sometimes none of it works. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom