For Sale TF536: 030+64 MB+IDE internal expansion for the A500

Or if someone could design a Full length Zorro slot relocator, one that could also serve as a hard drive/SD card mount as well as mounting cards like the TF536....That would be so nice.

Question on these - can they be used in an A500 along with an RGB2HDMI/Pi Zero board? I'm guessing not since the HDMI out from the Pi Zero looks like it'd get in the way.

Question on these - can they be used in an A500 along with an RGB2HDMI/Pi Zero board? I'm guessing not since the HDMI out from the Pi Zero looks like it'd get in the way.

I don't know, this should be answered by someone who tried it. I know you can fit it together with the Indivision ECS V2, and you will have about 1.5cm (1 in) space between the two, but I think the Pi solution might be taller, so I am not sure.

If I may answer, not without modification.

I just snapped a quick picture, the problem is not even the distance of the HDMI port to the relocator card - a small angled adapter might work, the problem is that the TF536 would make contact with the PI - or not fit in the CPU socket at all.

In the picture you can see that the TF is not even inserted in the socket and already almost touches the PI.

nope.jpg

Edit:
Hope this is allowed to post in here, if not please delete this post, also pictured is a TF534 but would be the same with a TF536.

Last edited:
hey I´m interested in that card ...
do you still sell them ?
please contact me :)

best
Radi

- - - Updated - - -

does this card fit into a500 with an HDMI pi converter ?

Now that would be a nifty bracket to have! After all these months I have been collecting all of the necessary pieces to install my TF536 in one of my A2000's, including the Zorro slot CPU relocator (just haven't had free time to get it all done, dang it!).

If anyone discovers the 3-D printer file please share, as those that already have a 3-D printer could make the bracket. TIA!

I'd be interested too !
Especially if it could somehow hold the CF adapter in place.

Speaking of CF/IDE, the only issue I have with the (otherwise great) TF536 in my A2000 is the lack of connector for the HD activity led.
I always pay attention to the HD activity led on, well, any computer.
I kind of miss it since I replaced my GVP gForce 030 combo with the TF536, and that's the single one thing I regret from the previous card.
A solution for the "soldering iron impaired" like me would be terrific.

Last edited:
Having said all that, I am happy to swap your card for a new one, so send me a pm and I’ll get you a replacement.
You might be right that the culprit could be the CPU socket.

Just in cased anyone else have stability issues like I did, then replacing the CPU socket and recapping the motherboard (might as well) seemed to do the trick for me as it has been running for several hours today without problems. :)
These old sockets are not as good as they used to be (and they were never that good in the first place).

hello ; interested in a TF536 shipped to AU with compatible CF and riser for A500. have PMd you

TF536 arrived. As usual, super quality and thanks for the fast shipment.

Positive feedback released

Hey Alen, board arrived here in AU mate, all good. 9 days from CA to AU is pretty impressive! cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom