Closed Retro JP Hardware - Megadrive + Everdrive, PC Engine CoreGrafx + Everdrive, Sega Saturn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ami_junki

Banned
Rating - 100%
65   0   1
Country
Japan
Region
千葉
Hi guys, I need to get some money together for buying a replacement A1200, so I am going to let go a few items.

- PC Engine CoreGrafx with TurboEverdrive v2 including RGB Scart cable for use on an XRGB Mini, the unit is in good condition and comes with the original pad, new psu and a custom made Scart cable that plugs into the back pure RGB on the XRGB Mini.
£199 including postage from Japan by Airmail.

- Japanese Megadrive Model 1 with the Mega Everdrive X5, 2 three button controllers and 1 six button controller, a rgb scart cable and Japanese psu.
£99 including postage from Japan by Airmail.

- Grey Model 1 Sega Saturn, comes with 2 original controllers and one boxed game Sega Saturn Bomberman, the unit has some marking on the top but still works nicely.
£99 including postage from Japan by Airmail.

DSC_0707.jpgDSC_0706.jpgDSC_0705.jpgDSC_0704.jpgDSC_0703.jpgDSC_0702.jpgDSC_0701.jpgDSC_0700.jpgDSC_0699.jpgDSC_0698.jpg

Last edited:
Interested Next inline for the - PC Engine CoreGrafx with TurboEverdrive v2 including RGB Scart cable for use on an XRGB Mini, the unit is in good condition and comes with the original pad, new psu and a custom made Scart cable that plugs into the back pure RGB on the XRGB Mini. £120 including postage from Japan by Airmail. ONO

Last edited:
Hi sorry for the late reply, I was just testing the unit before replying and it seems to have developed a fault with the picture coming and going, it looks like one of the pins might be broken so I will have to put the sale on hold until I can see what the real issue is and if it can be fixed. Sorry :(

dm sent, awaiting response :)

I've managed to find a replacement unit so the machine is up for sale again.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are more photos and NOT a bump, just the system only allows 10 photos per post.

Attachments

• DSC_0692.jpg
    DSC_0692.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0693.jpg
    DSC_0693.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0694.jpg
    DSC_0694.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0695.jpg
    DSC_0695.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0696.jpg
    DSC_0696.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0697.jpg
    DSC_0697.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 2
Okay, I will wait for Trixta, if he hasn`t responded in a few days time it will go to you.

I'll still take it, nice to see "fixing it" only increased the cost by £80

Unfortunately it was not fixed but I had to replace the unit with another one, the PC Engines have gone up in price here since the PC Engine Mini came out, so I had to pay more than when I first bought it. It is was great about 10 years ago, PC Engines were about 50%-75% cheaper, even the Super Famicom and Saurn I could find for around £1 just for the console but those days are gone now.

Not being funny but why would you buy another to sell again this makes no sense

surely you would just sell the accessories separately and the console has faulty

Unfortunately it was not fixed but I had to replace the unit with another one, the PC Engines have gone up in price here since the PC Engine Mini came out, so I had to pay more than when I first bought it. It is was great about 10 years ago, PC Engines were about 50%-75% cheaper, even the Super Famicom and Saurn I could find for around £1 just for the console but those days are gone now.

you cant increase the price when you have interested members, pulling from sale to then add £80 no matter the excuse.. you should have sold the faulty unit with the accessories without "Purchasing" another one or sold the accessories or just completely pulled it from sale!!!!!

and... you bought another one just to sell it again !!!!!!!!!!!. Really !!!!!!

It doesn't make sense, and what about your moderated photos from July 16th the six pictures you uploaded!! again can you explain those.. unless you cloned your machine.

Last edited:
Orginally I had stopped the sale, I looked into fixing it but I figured there is a chance the fix would not last (being original old hardware) so it seemed like a better idea to buy a replacement. Probably you are right I should have taken the whole listing down and created a new one, that was me just saving time and was not probably the best idea. In most cases I do not pass on the extra costs that I incurred onto the buyer. The original unit I had bought a long time ago when the cost was much lower, I usually sell my unit close to the cost that I paid for them. This time it was more expensive to buy a replacement unit, I am just as happy to sell or not sell the unit, but I feel at least I should not have to make a big too much of a lose on my sales, perhaps that is me being too selfish. The photos have not been updated yet, the machine is exactly the same PC Engine Core Grafx model, I just bought the body the PSU and pad are the same. However this has caused issues and I do not want cause any problems here so please close this sale since I made a mistake in replacing the until and increasing the cost of sale due to my extra costs incurred. I shall sell the set locally here in Japan.

Again doesn't make sense,

why didn't you just sell as faulty reducing the price by what the extra cost would have been to replace the unit ?? no extra spending by you and still make a sale!!!

mind boggled..

Simple, I don't sell broken hardware, if I have ever had problems with the hardware I always replace it with a working unit, just good sense , as it reduces the risk of problems cropping up. In previous sales I have replaced the hardware if there was a fault, I always have pride in how I do business. Now I am not a shop so if the sale does not go ahead that is fine because I can sell it locally or still use it. Usually I try to help others get stuff from Japan that is harder to get abroad and one problem with that is it is a long distance for the item to go so there have been instances of parcels being more damaged upon arrival, so if something is already broken there is chance something else will go wrong or get broken so I rather selling working hardware. I hope that helps explain my reasons, now just for your information if I was to sell something that had a fault that is listed as JUNK, which is common practice in Japan. Anyways I think I have done enough to not convince you lol, so please just close this thread and I will sell the unit locally.

Again doesn't make sense,

why didn't you just sell as faulty reducing the price by what the extra cost would have been to replace the unit ?? no extra spending by you and still make a sale!!!

mind boggled..

I perfectly understand what you mean it just doesnt make sense.

you can raise or lower your price as much or little as you want but when you have interested members you cant "repair it" and charge in this case an extra £80

as an example so you do know i understand.

your selling a car for £2000, you have a couple of buyers, upon testing the car the engine has developed a fault. its going to cost £800 to fix the engine.

so you pull it from sale.

now ,, rather than cutting your losses and selling the car as is for £1200 giving the buyers the option to repair it themselves or remove the car from sale completely, you.

bought a new engine for £800 , installed the engine then put the SAME car back up for sale at £2800 . both your buyers are now puzzled why the extra £800. thats NOT their fault the engine developed a fault so why are you squeezing the £800 from them.

you see my point ?? its NOT fair to charge the buyers the extra charges YOU incurred because YOU decide to spend more money on the car.

thats how I see it and why all the fuss.

I've read your email and will pass your request to the staff but I think you jumping the gun on such a silly issue,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom