Not open for further replies.

sztojanov

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Country
Hungary
Region
Budapest
Here comes, yes! :) Gravis Ultrasound GUS PNP/PNP PRO ram extender for 16Mb! The original ram module can 8Mb only with two SIMM30 modules. This board can convert the ram module socket to SIMM72!

Tested well with many games and the original dos program (two last pictures). With a tiny solder at the boards bottom side can compatible with Compaq made Ultra-Sound 32 cards too.

Made from high quality Tyco Electronic 22° RAM connectors. The board compatible with the all GUS PNP and PNP PRO cards. Please note: The Gravis card and the ram module on the pictures was not included in this listing.

Gravis Ultrasound GUS PNP/PNP PRO ram extender for 16Mb ram upgrade board price: €27.9 (+shipping)

Declaring interest, will PM.

Are you making these? How many available?

EDIT: payment sent

Last edited:
Wow, great to see another implementation of the idea that we made into a product long ago, back in 2013-2014, I think. Yours looks better, nice work! :)
I'm interested in one for my collection.
One question - what's the deal behind that solder jumper for STB/Compaq card? I've never tested mine on those as I never figured out where to connect the additional CAS line(s). Have you solved that puzzle?

Last edited:
Thanks for loving my product!

About the stb/compaq card: hard to find product a working card, not yet tested, but in theory its works! :) PM sent!

Package received! Looks ace! Feedback left.

I didn't set the card up yet though. Also worth noting is the non-pro model (which has no onboard RAM) needs modification for this. The pro model has a jumper header where the wire connects to but the non-pro is hard wired and does not have the header.
kwSSo8Zl.jpg

Could you please leave me a feedback? Thanks!

UPDATE: positive feedback received and left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom