For Sale Amiga DB23 Female video connector + original DB23 Hood cover!

Package received. That went quick.

Sadly, I do have to voice a complaint. As stated in the first post, pricing is currently at 30€ (incl. shipping) for four sets which I transferred by PP in F+F mode. In the (undamaged) package were only three sets.

Package received. That went quick.

Sadly, I do have to voice a complaint. As stated in the first post, pricing is currently at 30€ (incl. shipping) for four sets which I transferred by PP in F+F mode. In the (undamaged) package were only three sets.

Dear,
I'm sorry for what happened.

I checked in my order table and and you are right. I had mistakenly transcribed 3 instead of 4 :)

No problem .. Monday to send the missing Set

Dear,
I checked in my order table and and you are right. I had mistakenly transcribed 3 instead of 4 :)

I received the package today. There was also a little extra in the envelope, which I appreciate very much. Thanks, Alex. Positive Feedback is forthcoming.

Dear,

I received the package today. There was also a little extra in the envelope, which I appreciate very much. Thanks, Alex. Positive Feedback is forthcoming.

Thank you for the trust

It was a pleasure to give you a small gift :)

Back
Top Bottom