Denmark
Region
Aarhus
Hello :-D,

I sell this fantastic game for amiga: Elvira II. PRICE: 50 euro
Shipping costs excluded!
Payment by paypal.
items in sale outside amibay too!

If interested, please, declare here your interest and send me a PM.
IMG_1386.jpgIMG_1387.jpgIMG_1388.jpgIMG_1389.jpgIMG_1390.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize! the sales post had to be included in the software on sale section! can an admin change the destination of the post?

Sale moved as requested....Admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello :-D,

I sell this fantastic game for amiga: Elvira II. PRICE: 50 euro
Shipping costs excluded!
Payment by paypal.
items in sale outside amibay too!

If interested, please, declare here your interest and send me a PM.
View attachment 160793View attachment 160794View attachment 160795View attachment 160796View attachment 160797

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize! the sales post had to be included in the software on sale section! can an admin change the destination of the post?

Sale moved as requested....Admin.
bump

H,
someone has a way (phone or private mail) to contact Rodpulsar in France?
I sent an urgent mail to him but is not beenon line since 3/11.
they tried to deliver the package without success!
Thank you

Hi, no worry I'm there :)

Actually nobody tried to deliver anything yet (because of COVID situation, we're all @home and in my residence we have someone receiving all deliveries all day).
I just come back from the post office and checked with them : they received no parcel yet.
Also, according to the French (European) online tracking service, the parcel is still in Italy and not yet on the french postal network.
Probably the person who told you this was wrong ?

I'm not worried as it's not my first purchase from Italy to France : usually it can take quite some delay for reasons :)

PS : Ill send you the tracking link so we can both follow the parcel's travel lol

The game is @home, and safe ! :D (As I thought, the delivery was a bit slowed by covid measures.)
Thanks a ton for your excellent communication skills Olivier, it has been a pleasure dealing with you :D

Be safe mate !

Rod

The game is @home, and safe ! :D (As I thought, the delivery was a bit slowed by covid measures.)
Thanks a ton for your excellent communication skills Olivier, it has been a pleasure dealing with you :D

Be safe mate !

Rod
Thank you Rod:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom